Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
User avatar
astrogeek
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:49 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by astrogeek » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:36 am

CharmQuark wrote: This site helps alot of people yes, i for one was scared of the whole black hole thing........scared to the point where i didn't think i could get through it.....then i found the Portal and with a lot of freaking out and guys taking their time to sit and talk and learn me stuff i never thought i would be interested in, I am here today concidering going back to school to do the maths and physics :thumbup: we all have dreams eh?

Charms
That's very interesting! We have several participants on our forum who have a very similar story... they came to the site because they were afraid, then the members took the time to talk with them and calm their fears, they learned, and then they became regulars! Rasalhague above is one of them (I've figured out who he is).

It is fascinating! A bit of psychology that I hadn't expected. Always exciting to learn something new.

User avatar
CharmQuark
Site Admin
Posts: 1486
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by CharmQuark » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:49 am

astrogeek wrote:
That's very interesting! We have several participants on our forum who have a very similar story... they came to the site because they were afraid, then the members took the time to talk with them and calm their fears, they learned, and then they became regulars! Rasalhague above is one of them (I've figured out who he is).

It is fascinating! A bit of psychology that I hadn't expected. Always exciting to learn something new.
Yeah it is always nice to learn new things :) yeah Rasal seems nice :thumbup: same with Stephen i am not sure about his nick on your site though LOL, anyways it's lovely to have you here with us hope you will learn so much about the LHC from here :thumbup: the good stuff and the weird ;)
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

User avatar
MagneticTrap
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Ukraine Crimea Feodosia
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by MagneticTrap » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 am

CharmQuark wrote: Ivan will listen to nobody.........that is the fact of it really.........very sad on his behalf but he will never change and you are right he does believe everything he says......
Charms
1. I would listen to real CERN physicist. I would ask him several questions. But till now there were nobody, who would be honest and brave, to answer my questions.
2. I do not "believe everything I said". Sometime I make errors. For example, a year ago I said that if the collapse would start then almost the whole Earth would be converted into a proper field of growing magnetic hole and into emitted radiation. Only a thin shell of Earth would be ejected into cosmos. After I made a computer program, I changed my opinion: almost the whole Earth will be torn on fragments, which will fly away into cosmos; only a billionth fraction of Earth (about 10^15 kg) will be transformed into some type of dangerous matter and emitted radiation.
You can find this contradiction on my web-cite, - I have no time to update the whole web-cite immediately.
astrogeek wrote:There is a fairly common viewpoint that is shared by people like Ivan, by the UFO set, and by the various conspiracy theorists, and it amounts to a nearly religious conviction in the correctness of their beliefs. No amount of reason will dissuade them, and many of them believe that it is their duty to share their viewpoint, much as a religious person might feel compelled to convert another person.

I am convinced that it usually does no good to try to reason with such a 'true believer'. They will not be convinced in spite of any evidence that you can bring to the debate.
To believe, to doubt, to compute and to make probability assessment.

You believe that LSAG-report is true.
I studied it and fond several crude errors there.

You believe that LHC is safe, because you believe prominent scientists.
I do not believe anybody, even myself, especially if my assumptions are weakly grounded. That is why, I try to solve a problem by different methods; I try to find the analogues solutions, made earlier by different people. My idea of magnetic hole is based on several math approach. Latter I fond the analogues solutions, made by other authors (ferromagnetic vacuum of Savidy).

You believe that strange matter, which can be created at LHC, is safe, because you believe the authors of LSAG-report.
I tried to investigate the idea of strange matter and come to conclusion that dozens of types of exotic dangerous matters are possible. The most dangerous is not the strangelet N(uds), but such mixtures as N(uds)K(udd), or N(uds)K(css), or…

You lie at your web-cite as if a 2012-year is a usual year.
I say the truth: The probability that the Earth will be ruined by some asteroid or Nibiru in 2012 is the same as it was in 1850, or 1111 and so on. But the probability that the Earth will be exploded by physicists in the period 2010-2013 is about a several dozes of percents.

You try to calm down Jessica by telling her lie assertions and by banning me. But thusly you undergo yourself and your family to be killed. We, the adherents of the ban of the dangerous experiments, are banned everywhere by such moderators-believers as you. Billions of people do no not know about the death threat of powerful colliders. As a result, these death machines can explode the Earth. You are a partner in a company of “innocent physicists”, who play the most dangerous game with Nature. I do not believe, but I think, that we all will be punished and killed.

rasalhauge
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by rasalhauge » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:42 pm

I say the truth: The probability that the Earth will be ruined by some asteroid or Nibiru in 2012 is the same as it was in 1850, or 1111 and so on. But the probability that the Earth will be exploded by physicists in the period 2010-2013 is about a several dozes of percents.
I usually hate to repeat myself, but in your case Ivan it's a delight; you have shown, on numerous occassions that you don't even understand basic risk assesment (or even the way probabilities work) so this statement is just more of your bulls**t.

For the March collisions you gave us more or less a 50/50 chance of survival, and yet you give us the same probability of surviving Novembers HIC. Surely you are aware that the 50% chance of dying in early 2010 makes yet another 50% chance of the same happening impossible (one outcome will alter the other)

As for all the rest, there really is no need to adress that (at all) since you've managed to make such a fool of yourself that no one, nowhere, will ever ever be able to take you seriously. And there you have the answer to why you are being ignored by CERN and banned by all others; you simply have nothing of value to add to any discussion.

You do not even know how the standard model works, yet you're allowed to teach physics? That thought scares me. Perhaps we will see more "Ivans" in the future, equally delusional and equally stubborn, just because they've lerned from the best nutcase on the planet? Scary indeed.

As for the "Jessica-discussion", it actually disgusted me. How can a human being be so cruel to a fellow human? You came barging in and acted as if her life wasn't worth anything, when in fact it's your that becomes less valuable by the minute. See a shrink, start with the pills again, and stay the fuck away from forums where scared people seek help. YOU know nothing about how the LHC works, YOU know nothing about how quantum mechanics/thermodynamics/string theory/The standard model of physics works and YOU absolutelly, 100% sure know nothing about how to be a descent human being.
We, the adherents of the ban of the dangerous experiments, are banned everywhere by such moderators-believers as you. Billions of people do no not know about the death threat of powerful colliders. As a result, these death machines can explode the Earth. You are a partner in a company of “innocent physicists”, who play the most dangerous game with Nature. I do not believe, but I think, that we all will be punished and killed.
And the discussion at 2012hoax is a perfect example of why fucks like you are banned everywhere, because YOU are more dangerous than CERN/LHC will EVER be. YOU are going to get people killed with your fallacies and lacking logic, you're going to destroy innocent lives and I think you know that. In fact, I think you like the thought of you being able to play God amongst man.

You have been shown wrong so many times by now that it isn't even tragic anymore, and I promise you that I will spend every waken hour trying to spread the word about you and your erraneous claims. Isn't that what you want? To reach out to the public....

User avatar
astrogeek
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:49 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by astrogeek » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:18 pm

MagneticTrap wrote: You lie at your web-cite as if a 2012-year is a usual year.
You have yet to provide a shred of evidence to support your view.

By the way, there is this question I have been meaning to ask...

Where is your lab? Where do you test your ideas? Surely this elaborate physics model of yours is not just a 'thought experiment'. So, how do you test your ideas?
MagneticTrap wrote: You try to calm down Jessica by telling her lie assertions and by banning me.
I believe I stated my reasons very clearly.
MagneticTrap wrote: But thusly you undergo yourself and your family to be killed.
I have assessed the risks, and I conclude that my family is more likely to die while being driven to school this morning. Perhaps I should keep them home?
MagneticTrap wrote: We, the adherents of the ban of the dangerous experiments, are banned everywhere by such moderators-believers as you. Billions of people do no not know about the death threat of powerful colliders. As a result, these death machines can explode the Earth. You are a partner in a company of “innocent physicists”, who play the most dangerous game with Nature. I do not believe, but I think, that we all will be punished and killed.
You don't understand the standard model, you have invented your own model of the universe, you reject General Relativity and the Big Bang, and you make claims contrary to the available evidence. No, I don't believe you.

Every once in a while an idea comes along that overturns the status quo. When this happens the scientist involved has done the legwork to show that their idea is valid. They have dotted every i, and crossed every t. They have incorporated the available evidence and proposed a new model which explains that evidence and makes testable predictions.

You have done none of this.

User avatar
MagneticTrap
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Ukraine Crimea Feodosia
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by MagneticTrap » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:42 pm

astrogeek wrote:Where is your lab? Where do you test your ideas? Surely this elaborate physics model of yours is not just a 'thought experiment'. So, how do you test your ideas?
Math can be tested by math. I have made dozens of computer models. Some of my models solve systems of differential equations, draws plots, make other computations, sometimes incredible, for example with the help of one program I had received more general virial theorem. And only after that I had fond that more general theorem in a Landau Lifshitz book.
astrogeek wrote:I have assessed the risks, and I conclude that my family is more likely to die while being driven to school this morning.
No. The probability that one man die under a car is about 1/1000 – 1/10000. The probability that he dies today is N times smaller, where N is the average time interval of human life measured in days. N=70*365=25000. So P_(tomorrow’s death under a car)=1*10^-9, i.e., one billionth.

Probability to die from collier tomorrow is: P = 0.5 / 1000 = 0.0005. This value must be diminished by couple of orders, because we did not hear any information about growing neutrino flux. So, P_tomorrow ~ 0.00001. Value P_tomorrow must be increased by couple of orders on the several next days after the LHC begin to collide heavy ions. , P_(10-th of November) ~ 0.01.
The probability we all die in 2012 is: P_2012 = 0.0005*365/k = 0.2/k. I think the constantly decreasing coefficient k is about 2. So, P_2012 = 0.1
astrogeek wrote:You don't understand the standard model, you have invented your own model of the universe, you reject General Relativity and the Big Bang, and you make claims contrary to the available evidence. No, I don't believe you.
I understand standard model. Yes, I invented 4-d Rotational Eternally Young Universe. I do not reject General Relativity. I receiver some new results in Special Relativity and made some small steps in Quantum General Relativity. Yes, I hate religious BB. Thousands of prominent scientists also hate it and published an Appeal.
It is good that you do not believe me, - you can try to test my conclusions by your math and logic.
rasalhauge wrote:I usually hate to repeat myself, but in your case Ivan it's a delight; you have shown, on numerous occassions that you don't even understand basic risk assesment (or even the way probabilities work) so this statement is just more of your bulls**t.
For the March collisions you gave us more or less a 50/50 chance of survival, and yet you give us the same probability of surviving Novembers HIC.
Of course, total probability is diminishing every day. My total probability value in December last year was about 70%. Today’s total probability is about 50%. The last number includes that dangerous condensate is already created, grow inside the Earth and we are already doomed to die.
rasalhauge wrote:You do not even know how the standard model works, yet you're allowed to teach physics? That thought scares me. Perhaps we will see more "Ivans" in the future, equally delusional and equally stubborn, just because they've lerned from the best nutcase on the planet? Scary indeed.
You come here in order to calm yourself from the fears of vacuum decay. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=695&start=0
You do not know, what is TeV. You are not a physicist at all.
But you and Jessica want to shut my mouth. You both want to ban me and such as me everywhere?
Why? Who will say you the truth?
rasalhauge wrote:As for the "Jessica-discussion", it actually disgusted me. How can a human being be so cruel to a fellow human?
If you want to save her, stop LHC, otherwise she can be killed by physicists, but not by me.
A man who is doomed to die from cancer has a right to know about that.
Humankind, which is doomed to be killed by some physicists, has the right to know about that. If all of people on the planet would know the truth, then the GeV- and TeV-physics would be closed forever, then physicists would developed MeV nuclear physics, and it is very probable that we would be able to solve the energy problem with the help of my reaction with catalyst:
K40 + p --> Ca40 + n + 0.529 MeV.
K39 + n --> K40 + 7.8 MeV.
K40 + p --> Ca40 + n + 0.529 MeV.
K39 + n --> K40 + 7.8 MeV.
K40 + p --> Ca40 + n + 0.529 MeV.
K39 + n --> K40 + 7.8 MeV.
...
rasalhauge wrote:And the discussion at 2012hoax is a perfect example of why fucks like you ...
Why are you so crude?
What would you do with me in the dark street at night?
Would you have a pleasure to kill me?
I want to live. I want you live. I want our families live.
Stop powerful colliders. Do not risk by the whole Earth.

rasalhauge
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by rasalhauge » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Of course, total probability is diminishing every day. My total probability value in December last year was about 70%. Today’s total probability is about 50%. The last number includes that dangerous condensate is already created, grow inside the Earth and we are already doomed to die.
Again, you show a complete lack of understanding regarding how probability works. Let me enlighten you; If you give a 70% chance of something bad happening at p-p collisions one year at any given energy range, and that 70% is proven wrong, then there is impossible to get a 50% chance of the similar thing happening latter on.

But I get why you give us a 50/50 odds of survival. Then you can restart this whole thing when November comes and goes without anything happening, just like you have so many times before.

Also, I've been meaning to ask you one thing regarding the "dangerous condensate". How do you figure that would work? Like a runaway reaction of Bose-Einsten Condensate?
You come here in order to calm yourself from the fears of vacuum decay. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=695&start=0
You do not know, what is TeV. You are not a physicist at all.
But you and Jessica want to shut my mouth. You both want to ban me and such as me everywhere?
Why? Who will say you the truth?
Yeah, you are correct, I came here asking about vacuum decay so that must make me less credible than you, right? Don't you think that you are more or less digging yourself further down the pit with this line of argument?

The funny thing here is that you are absolutelly correct in your accusation of me not being a physicist, but I don't have to be in order to see through your claims. Now tell me, does that say more about me than about you? I have at least a very basic understanding of how physics works, which is something that you seem to lack.

And as for the truth; I'll put my life in CERN's hands any given day, they have managed to produce testable claims strengthened by empirical evidence. Where are your testable claims? Where are your empirical evidence to support those claims?

You haven't got any? How weird, and yet you attack LSAG and claim that they are the ones lacking credibility?
If you want to save her, stop LHC, otherwise she can be killed by physicists, but not by me.
A man who is doomed to die from cancer has a right to know about that.
Humankind, which is doomed to be killed by some physicists, has the right to know about that. If all of people on the planet would know the truth, then the GeV- and TeV-physics would be closed forever, then physicists would developed MeV nuclear physics, and it is very probable that we would be able to solve the energy problem with the help of my reaction with catalyst:
K40 + p --> Ca40 + n + 0.529 MeV.
K39 + n --> K40 + 7.8 MeV.
K40 + p --> Ca40 + n + 0.529 MeV.
K39 + n --> K40 + 7.8 MeV.
K40 + p --> Ca40 + n + 0.529 MeV.
K39 + n --> K40 + 7.8 MeV.
So you are going to solve the energy crisis with that equation, for real? What was the response from the scientific community of that incredibly elaborate calculation?
Why are you so crude?
What would you do with me in the dark street at night?
Would you have a pleasure to kill me?
I want to live. I want you live. I want our families live.
Stop powerful colliders. Do not risk by the whole Earth.
I'm so crude because your fearmongering is disgusting, to put it mildly.
What I would do? Nothing, unlike you I find no pleasure in ruining other peoples lifes, not even yours. Although, judging by your mails to people that don't agree with your point of view it's doubtful that I am the one to fear in our hypothetic meeting.

User avatar
CharmQuark
Site Admin
Posts: 1486
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by CharmQuark » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:56 pm

PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE A STEP BACK AND CHILLOUT PLEASE..................
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

rasalhauge
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by rasalhauge » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:14 pm

I'm sorry CharmQuark, from now on I'll stay away from this thread.

And Ivan, I apologize for my manners. You are as entitled to have your oppinion as anyone else. Furthermore, I'm sorry for the way I came off in my previous post. I don't wish you any harm whatsoever, in fact I hope that you will be able to find peace of mind and enjoy life to its fullest. I really do

User avatar
CharmQuark
Site Admin
Posts: 1486
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by CharmQuark » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:48 pm

rasalhauge wrote:I'm sorry CharmQuark, from now on I'll stay away from this thread.

And Ivan, I apologize for my manners. You are as entitled to have your oppinion as anyone else. Furthermore, I'm sorry for the way I came off in my previous post. I don't wish you any harm whatsoever, in fact I hope that you will be able to find peace of mind and enjoy life to its fullest. I really do
By all means still on this thread Rasal.........just sometimes i think we all need to have some timeout...........

Charms
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Kasuha
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Kasuha » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 pm

MagneticTrap wrote:I do not believe anybody, even myself,
That's just another lie of yours.
If you didn't believe yourself, you'd not be posting such nonsense.
MagneticTrap wrote: K39 + n --> K40 + 7.8 MeV.
K40 + p --> Ca40 + n + 0.529 MeV.
Last time I checked, neither LHC not Earth are made of K39. And if you try to suggest me that Ca40 decays to K39 while releasing further more energy then you have some kind of error in your equations. I'd not wonder - if you can turn magnetic fields the other way trying to get support your ideas of magnetic holes, no wonder that you can make up the whole physics trying to support your other ideas. Fortunately, it's not physics of this universe.

Universe is not made of wood Ivan. It won't burn.

User avatar
CharmQuark
Site Admin
Posts: 1486
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by CharmQuark » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:01 pm

@ Astrogeek

I thought you banned Ivan from your website? why are you bringing it up here? I know he did wrong but if it's sorted why not stick to what this thread is really about........magnetic holes and strangelets :thumbup:

@ Ivan

Same goes for you.........you might be pissed off at getting banned from that website but i believe Astrogeek did the right thing.......I don't want to hear much more about who did what to whom......just stick to the lhc and your magnetic holes and everything will be just fine........... :wtf:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

User avatar
astrogeek
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:49 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by astrogeek » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:58 pm

CharmQuark wrote:@ Astrogeek

I thought you banned Ivan from your website? why are you bringing it up here? I know he did wrong but if it's sorted why not stick to what this thread is really about........magnetic holes and strangelets :thumbup:
I suppose that the accusation of lying, and the fact that I'm still mad brought it out. Apologies.

User avatar
CharmQuark
Site Admin
Posts: 1486
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by CharmQuark » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:22 pm

astrogeek wrote:
CharmQuark wrote:@ Astrogeek

I thought you banned Ivan from your website? why are you bringing it up here? I know he did wrong but if it's sorted why not stick to what this thread is really about........magnetic holes and strangelets :thumbup:
I suppose that the accusation of lying, and the fact that I'm still mad brought it out. Apologies.
Accepted :) hope you have a good week :thumbup:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

User avatar
MagneticTrap
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Ukraine Crimea Feodosia
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by MagneticTrap » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:30 am

rasalhauge wrote: Again, you show a complete lack of understanding regarding how probability works. Let me enlighten you; If you give a 70% chance of something bad happening at p-p collisions one year at any given energy range, and that 70% is proven wrong, then there is impossible to get a 50% chance of the similar thing happening latter on.
My approximate assessments, made in December last year:
Physicists will ruin the Earth ~ 80%;
Physicists will ruin the Earth by LHC ~ 70%;
Physicists will ruin the Earth by LHC at 2*3,5 TeV ~ 50%;


My approximate assessments, made now:
Physicists will ruin the Earth or they had already create the growing dangerous condensate which will kill us ~ 50 %.
Physicists will ruin the Earth by further p-p and HI-HI collisions at LHC ~ 40 %.
Physicists will ruin the Earth by HI-HI collisions at LHC ~ 30 %.


Do not forget that the duration of switched Earth’s explosion is about 500-1000 days.

The most dangerous days to create dangerous condensates are:
several days after the start of HI-HI collisions, 9-th of November 2010;
several days after the start of p-p collision with the energy 2*7 TeV, 2013;
start of future ILC, Nika and other high energy colliders.

Nuclear physicists are crazy. They do not want to solve the world’s energy crisis in MeV energies, but they play the death game with Nature in the region of collaptical explosions. This part of physics must be renamed from “Nuclear Physics” into “Suicidal Physics”.
rasalhauge wrote:Also, I've been meaning to ask you one thing regarding the "dangerous condensate". How do you figure that would work? Like a runaway reaction of Bose-Einsten Condensate?
Magnetic hole is a Bose-Einstein Condensate.
Strange matter, Nutronized strange matter, Charmed strange matter, 2-generation matter… are Fermi-Dirack Condensates. But if constituent elements of the last condensates would be paired, then it can be regarded as Bose-Einstein Condensate.
rasalhauge wrote:And as for the truth; I'll put my life in CERN's hands any given day, they have managed to produce testable claims strengthened by empirical evidence. Where are your testable claims? Where are your empirical evidence to support those claims?
No. John Ellis, who is one of LSAG, said something like: “the best proof that LHC is safe is to switch it on”. Do you like such empirical evidence?
rasalhauge wrote:… you attack LSAG and claim that they are the ones lacking credibility?
In that report there are several math and logical errors. But the main are lie assertions.

I’ve wrote earlier:
If all of people on the planet would know the truth, then the GeV- and TeV-physics would be closed forever, then physicists would developed MeV nuclear physics, and it is very probable that we would be able to solve the energy problem with the help of my reaction with catalyst:
K40 + p --> Ca40 + n + 0.529 MeV.
K39 + n --> K40 + 7.8 MeV.
K40 + p --> Ca40 + n + 0.529 MeV.
K39 + n --> K40 + 7.8 MeV.
K40 + p --> Ca40 + n + 0.529 MeV.
K39 + n --> K40 + 7.8 MeV.

rasalhauge wrote:So you are going to solve the energy crisis with that equation, for real? What was the response from the scientific community of that incredibly elaborate calculation?
1. Yes, this is a third direction in the common MeV nuclear physics. You know only two directions: fission of uranium and fusion of hydrogen isotopes. Several years ago I proposed the third direction two-stage fusion of widespread K39 and H1, using rarefied K40, which is disappears in even reactions and is restored in the odd reactions. 2. Scientific community is not interested in the solution of world energy crisis, but they are dreaming about the particle of God. That will kill us.
Kasuha wrote:.., you'd not be posting such nonsense.
MagneticTrap wrote: K39 + n --> K40 + 7.8 MeV.
K40 + p --> Ca40 + n + 0.529 MeV.
Last time I checked, neither LHC not Earth are made of K39.
Every tenth bucket in your garden is a nuclear fuel, which are K39 and HI, but this fuel will not burn in one stage.
Kasuha wrote:And if you try to suggest me that Ca40 decays to K39...


Open your eyes. Ca40 is a product of the proposed reaction. Ca40 is a stable element.
K40 is radioactive isotope with very long life-time period. That is why it still exists in the Earth’s mixture of K39, K40, K41. Yes, K40 is very rarefied, but it is restored in the proposed reactions.

Kasuha wrote:…you have some kind of error in your equations.
Are you a physicist? Point me on the error. Ha-ha-ha. Or try to write the analogues reaction. You will fail to do that, - K is unique element on the Earth for such type of reaction. That is the energy Klondike for human civilization. But the group of Suicidal Physicists would rather ruin the Earth with the help of RHIC, Tevatron, LHC, future ILC and Nika.

Post Reply