Black Holes HERE (In The Earth)

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
oyar

Black Holes HERE (In The Earth)

Post by oyar » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:09 am

Hi, we need at least to take into friendly hands the future of planet. IMHO, just from the general thinking, all experiments with the energies more then 0.5-1 TeV should bу omitted. First of all, let us consider the Energy scale eV – MeV – TeV. So in the log. scale of the energies are expressed in the intervals:.
1 – can be connected with fire (1 level of dangerous)
6 – can be connected with atomic bomb (2 level of dangerous)
and 12 in the turn can be connected with 3 level of dangerous.

Thus, 6/1 = 12/6 so as we can suppose that TeV energy engines can belong to MeV energies bombs as MeV energies bombs to usual fire.

Further, we don't know real plans with TeV engines. The creation of such machines can be attributed with «cold war» (1980-1984). USSR was destroyed, so as we had received only USA TeV engines in 1983.

You can say that «all right» with a planet from 1983 till 2010. There is not the case.
At the moment there no direct explanation of «Earth black holes» in Guatemala, China, Ukraine, Russia et al.

«I can to say you, that was not a reason: it is no guilt of geology and it is not caused by the earthquake. That is all, that we know now, and we will be forced to get down inward», - an engineer-geophysicist from the National agency of management in the extraordinary situations Devyd Monterroso reported.

Of course, you can say that there are only several cases of such event. But if we could see in the future, instead of «10 black holes» during 1983-2010, we will see 100 «holes» during 2010-2025, then 10000 holes in 2025-2033 and finally 100000000 in 2033-2037. The earth can go into the central region of the planet. So, we need to have additional variant to escape. Otherwise, if you want to do such experiments, you need to give people chances to go from the Earth. If there are not the case, you need to ask all people community for conducting such TeV experiments...

rasalhauge

Re: Black Holes HERE (In The Earth)

Post by rasalhauge » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:55 pm

My God, are you serious? No, you aren't, right? Or are you?

Hell, this must be most hilarious thing any one, including Ivan, has ever come up with here. So basically, kudos on that.

But sinkholes are NOT blackholes. How stupid would one have to be to think something like that? They are caused by erosion, which sometimes is caused by man. You do know that a black hole would have engulfed the whole world by now if it was as big as the Guatemala sinkhole to begin with, don't you?

And how do you explain the sinkholes that has been here for 1000 years or more? Timetravelling LHC's used by Jesus Christ himself?

From Wikipedia:
Torrential rains from Tropical Storm Agatha and a bad drainage system were blamed for creating the 2010 "sinkhole" that swallowed a three story building and a house.[13] This large vertical hole measured approximately 66 feet (20 m) wide and 100 feet (30 m) deep. A similar hole had formed nearby in February 2007

Sinkholes are, contrary to what you say, quite well-understood and not really that uncommon. Read the wiki on it and then come back and tell me if you still think that they are blackholes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinkhole

Again, I still think that you are having a laugh but nevertheless...

Edit; you are Ivan, aren't you?=)

oyar

Post by oyar » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Of course, some of the Earth’s holes could be created according to "sinkhole" mechanism. Nevertheless, several new cavities were created worldwide during short period of time. It’s at least strange. Moreover, the scientists (see above) have no common opinion on the origins of the holes in Guatemal. That is like in the case of dolphins and shark that are the different organisms with the same morphology.

Possibly, we can speak about new mechanisms of the Earth’s holes creation. Maybe this was a trek of hyperon, maybe this was a magnetic trap leaving Earth, maybe something was done under ground.

I just say that additional investigation is extremely needed.

Yours, oyar

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:15 pm

hmmmm are you Ivan undercover?

Where you from?

So if these Black Holes are here we really can't do anything about it anyways :pray:

Where did you get this idea from?

are you just another fearmonger?

If so it ain't gonna impress me :ugeek: I have put you post in this section becausse well this is where it belongs :lolno:

Charms :thumbup:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

oyar

Post by oyar » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 pm

:text-imnewhere: but I partly agree with the Ivan's ideas. - If we have even 0.000001 сhanсe to destroy the Earth, we could stop it. I already spoke that additional time is needed for analysis of the last holes. I will be happy to listen about geological cavities

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:33 pm

It's nice to have you here ;)

Hmmm tell me what bits of Ivan ranting you agree with please :shifty:

Hmmm and as for sinkholes well i have to say there did freak me out when i first heard about them. However i did some research and well i steadied myself :pray:

so like i have said where did you hear about this? how did you come up with the idea it was connected?
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

rasalhauge

Post by rasalhauge » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Of course, some of the Earth’s holes could be created according to "sinkhole" mechanism. Nevertheless, several new cavities were created worldwide during short period of time. It’s at least strange. Moreover, the scientists (see above) have no common opinion on the origins of the holes in Guatemal. That is like in the case of dolphins and shark that are the different organisms with the same morphology.
There has been several new sinkholes created each year, in different shapes and sizes. Most importantly, as I said in my previous post, they have been a reoccuring phenomena since the dawn of man.

I saw the quote about the scientist but it goes against the standard oppinion. Regardless of what you say, the Guatemalan sinkhole is as close to fully understood as it could possibly be. Although I would be interrested in seeing a source for the claim about the scientist you more or less quoted. Where is it and what are his credentials? From your previous text I got the impression that he were infact talking about manmade sinkholes caused by poor sewage systems that over time has hollowed out the earth under the city. The common standpoint is that these sinkholes are caused by erosion of cenote/limestone etc. Did you bother to read the wiki on it? My guess is that you came here with a fixed oppinion and none of us are likelly to change that, am I right?

Also, could you support your claim that "several new cavities were created worldwide during short period of time"? A source would be nice, but as it looks now you are just pulling shit out of the thin air so I don't expect to get one.

Unless you can propose a mechanism as to how these sinkholes could be caused by the LHC I suggest you keep your claims to yourself.

Fact of the matter is that there is no correlation between sinkholes and the LHC, none whatsoever.

Found one additional page were Monterosso talks about the sinkhole: http://www.theage.com.au/world/mystery- ... -y1pk.html

No sane person could ever link this to the LHC, but as I said, if you have a mechanism for how LHC causes this then please present it.
Last edited by rasalhauge on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rasalhauge

Post by rasalhauge » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:54 pm

CharmQuark wrote:hmmmm are you Ivan undercover?

Where you from?

So if these Black Holes are here we really can't do anything about it anyways :pray:

Where did you get this idea from?

are you just another fearmonger?

If so it ain't gonna impress me :ugeek: I have put you post in this section becausse well this is where it belongs :lolno:

Charms :thumbup:
My guess would be either Ukraine or Hawaii=) I also guess that this is just some figment of his imagination, and finally, I think he's just another fearmonger.

rasalhauge

Post by rasalhauge » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:06 pm

http://news.discovery.com/earth/dont-ca ... khole.html

Please read that link, it pretty much explains it all

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:15 pm

I suppose it's to be expected :think:

It's the kind of forum we are i suppose hehe :lolno:

one day maybe all these guys and girls? will have enough in their lifes to keep their heads steady and just live for today and not think about anything else for awhile :pray:

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:07 pm

rasalhauge wrote:Hell, this must be most hilarious thing any one, including Ivan, has ever come up with here. So basically, kudos on that.
He doesn't even come close to being as amusing as Ivan.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Stephen wrote:
rasalhauge wrote:Hell, this must be most hilarious thing any one, including Ivan, has ever come up with here. So basically, kudos on that.
He doesn't even come close to being as amusing as Ivan.
Ok so he ain't Ivan :D

:doh:

Kasuha

Post by Kasuha » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:09 am

oyar wrote:But if we could see in the future, instead of «10 black holes» during 1983-2010, we will see 100 «holes» during 2010-2025, then 10000 holes in 2025-2033 and finally 100000000 in 2033-2037.
I have founded a company two years ago. First it had just one employee, but next year there were two of us. This year my company has four employees. You can clearly see that in 15 years my company will have over 130.000 employees so you should invest to us.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:21 pm

I just can't believe that someone would think that Sinkholes are Black Holes :crazy: now thats mental :pray: