Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
chriwi
LHCPortal Guru

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by chriwi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:36 am

To me the newes qoute of Ivan seems to violate the law of conservation of energy since it assumes some boiling Quarks would transform an up to inifinite number of Quarks bound in solid (protons and neutrons) also to boiling without adding any additional energy per nucleon.
That just doesnt seem to make sence to me.

By the way I just found out that the X-Bosons used in Ivans Theory are only hypothetical particles belonging to a 5th forth not yet discovered by common physics and only predicted by the "Georgi–Glashow model" one (not yet accepted) modle of a "grant unified theory" (successor of the standardmodel).
bye

chriwi

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Ivan, who wrote the quote you brought up? Does he have any physical knowledge?

Beast

Post by Beast » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Ваня пора прекратить нести ахинею. Ты знаешь, что на LHC невозможно создать больше энергии при столкновениях, чем у меня в кастрюле.

Allan

Post by Allan » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Moderator; Instead of continually warning the Beast about his Russian postings which he insists on making, I suggest you ban him from the forum. Personally I think he adds nothing meaningful when he speaks in English and I doubt if he is more meaningful in Russian. I see his being banned as an improvement for the forum.

Allan

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Shadowdraxx » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Allan wrote:Moderator; Instead of continually warning the Beast about his Russian postings which he insists on making, I suggest you ban him from the forum. Personally I think he adds nothing meaningful when he speaks in English and I doubt if he is more meaningful in Russian. I see his being banned as an improvement for the forum.

Allan
indeed, how many times does he need to be told, and whats with not just actually engaging in common talk rather than all this random stuff.

Beast

Post by Beast » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 pm

The whole plastic sphere with mirror metallic coating on the outside,
24mm in diameter, filled with distilled water was placed in the centre
of a pan 410mm in diameter and 320mm in height with the solution of
cement. At the beginning of the cement becoming solid there was formed
even pressure on water in the sphere by analogy with sonoluminescence.
As the result, during some hours the solution of concrete reached the
final hardness and got warmed up to 40*C in the centre of the sphere
surface and a bit less on the edge of the sphere surface. During 24
hours the concrete was gradually cooling down. Further, on the surface
of the concrete there was noticed a defect – an orifice of less than 1mm
beneath the bulging of 45mm in diameter and 4mm in height leading to the
sphere with water – which stopper the burning of the water in the centre
of the reserved space of the sphere.

Allan

Post by Allan » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Beast wrote:The whole plastic sphere with mirror metallic coating on the outside,
24mm in diameter, filled with distilled water was placed in the centre
of a pan 410mm in diameter and 320mm in height with the solution of
cement. At the beginning of the cement becoming solid there was formed
even pressure on water in the sphere by analogy with sonoluminescence.
As the result, during some hours the solution of concrete reached the
final hardness and got warmed up to 40*C in the centre of the sphere
surface and a bit less on the edge of the sphere surface. During 24
hours the concrete was gradually cooling down. Further, on the surface
of the concrete there was noticed a defect – an orifice of less than 1mm
beneath the bulging of 45mm in diameter and 4mm in height leading to the
sphere with water – which stopper the burning of the water in the centre
of the reserved space of the sphere.
I lost count of how time you have spouted this BS. It is no more meaningful to me now then it was the first. To me it appears to pure and simple drivel. Maybe you should change this crap for something that is more meaningful because this certainly isn't.

Allan.

spencer

Post by spencer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:11 pm

COMBUSTION, FLAMES AND EXPLOSIONS OF
GASES
Bernard Lewis and Guenther von Elbe, Physical Chemists,
E- mlosives and Phvsical Sciences Division. U. S. Bureau of
Mrnes, Pittsburgh, Pa., Academic Press, Inc., New York, 1951.
xlx + 795 pp. 355 figs. 16 X 24 om. $13.50.

Did i go back far enough, or do i need a time machine ? :techie-hiding:

---------- The Beast Bible ? ---------- :text-bump: :auto-nx:

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:35 am

spencer wrote:COMBUSTION, FLAMES AND EXPLOSIONS OF
GASES
Bernard Lewis and Guenther von Elbe, Physical Chemists,
E- mlosives and Phvsical Sciences Division. U. S. Bureau of
Mrnes, Pittsburgh, Pa., Academic Press, Inc., New York, 1951.
xlx + 795 pp. 355 figs. 16 X 24 om. $13.50.

Did i go back far enough, or do i need a time machine ? :techie-hiding:

---------- The Beast Bible ? ---------- :text-bump: :auto-nx:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Beast Bible :thumbup: :clap: Wouldn't mind the time machine though ;) :whistle:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Shadowdraxx » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:58 am

And thus another thread comes to its predicted conclusion.

There is no doubt there are valid questions about the LHC and future colliders, but these guys really dont wanna learn.

And i dont personally like to associate myself to ppl that email bin laden to bomb a science complex.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:07 am

Shadowdraxx wrote:And thus another thread comes to its predicted conclusion.

There is no doubt there are valid questions about the LHC and future colliders, but these guys really dont wanna learn.

And i dont personally like to associate myself to ppl that email bin laden to bomb a science complex.
AGREED
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Shadowdraxx » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 am

ORION111 wrote:
ORION111 wrote:Ivan, you are just about to get banned and pretty much done. Beast, you are done.
On Ivan I mean in a passive way, over time, as in inching closer. And for Beast I mean in an active way.
Shadowdraxx wrote:And thus another thread comes to its predicted conclusion.
Ivan isn't banned, but close. Only in the future we will know what happens next.

ahh okies

Beast

Post by Beast » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:13 am

Ivan squanders the time and facilities on advertising of unlucky persons of LHC (fallen whore).

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Shadowdraxx » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 am

upon reading a nice article that rcl posted (see: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=323&start=30)

I found the section 10.7 interesting, given that i thought the possibility of mbh creations was well, way out there, im surprised that they discuss this in such detail, and with the premise that its a good possibility that they may be observing them at some point, the article doesnt discuss the theories behind the possible creation, more that what is expected in models upon their creation.

Anyone else surprised by this?.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:24 am

ORION111 wrote:…Ivan isn't banned, but close. Only in the future we will know what happens next.
Ivan and all of you can be killed in a several days by the best physicists of the world.
Shadowdraxx wrote:…And i dont personally like to associate myself to ppl that email bin laden to bomb a science complex.
I do not know the e-mail of Bin Laden. I would write him and would ask him for our salvation.
Stephen wrote:Ivan, who wrote the quote you brought up? Does he have any physical knowledge?
Who? - I do not know.
Does? - It seems, yes.
chriwi wrote:To me the newes qoute of Ivan seems to violate the law of conservation of energy since it assumes some boiling Quarks would transform an up to inifinite number of Quarks bound in solid (protons and neutrons) also to boiling without adding any additional energy per nucleon.
That just doesnt seem to make sence to me.
Do you know that our Sun is not the star of first generation? The solar system is made from matter which already boiled in another stars. Why don’t you ask astronomers about the low of conservation of energy? In the quoted text we have analogues situation. There is no any infinite number; - “a droplet of quark-gluon condensate” can grow if there is a matter to consume.
chriwi wrote:…By the way I just found out that the X-Bosons used in Ivans Theory are only hypothetical particles belonging to a 5th forth not yet discovered by common physics and only predicted by the "Georgi–Glashow model" one (not yet accepted) modle of a "grant unified theory" (successor of the standardmodel).
My x-bosons are not X-bosons, which are described in Wikipeia. In fact, I learned about X-bosons after invented my x-bosons. My “x” means “unknown”.
I know now that they are constituent elements of exited vacuum. This droplet of vacuum has ferromagnetic properties. It is connected by three forces: electric, magnetic, and color, oriented as vectors at different planes. In can be created at 1-TeV collisions, where magnetic field reaches the value about 10^16 T. Such abnormal quark-gluon matter composes at least internal parts of some neutron stars, named magnetars. 10^15 T quark gluon plasma (liquid) was achieved already at RHIC. Look video. 10^16 T quark gluon plasma (liquid) will not decay.

Fresh reading CERN on trial: could a lawsuit shut the LHC down?