Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
MagneticTrap

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by MagneticTrap » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:33 pm

...Let him review your work with an open mind, and let's see what he has to say.
In order one person understand another person the time is needed, great time.

An open life talk is needed.

I have no such time, I have no time to make animated pictures in order to show 5-dimensional space-time and its connection with electron.

Look my program "Electron". http://darkenergy.narod.ru/SR2007.exe You will see rotation. In fact, the time for electron is spiral.
The time for us is straight line, made from discrete points of that spiral.
That is not fantasy, that is development of Special Relativity.

That is why:
Black holes 10^-51m --> magnetic holes 10^-16m

There is no Planck scales at 10^-35m; there is space-time lattice at 10^-16m with additional dimention...

CERN will kill us...

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Shadowdraxx » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:55 pm

you have no time, apart from the 18~ months you had since discovering this "realisation" (by your own admittance).

18 months of going around comparing things without writing a paper, 18 months of spamming message boards about nazi's death and destruction, attacking people personally because they dont share your "bigger understanding" of the universe, or havnt learned about it.

18 months of just not sitting down and getting the job done of writing a solid scientific document showing the calculations on why, how, and when of this proposed explosion.

18 months of false alarms, false accusations and false facts.

I'm not here to say your right or wrong, however I can say pretty much 100% the above is why no-one believes you Ivan.

I dont expect a reply, but it might give you thought about your actions.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:09 pm

18 months of going around comparing things without writing a paper,
No one bigbanger’s magazine would publish me.

I have my web-site. http://darkenergy.narod.ru/
It was opened more than 600 000 times.
I wrote thousands messages at different internet forums.
I wrote thousands of letters to physicists, politics and so on.

It is very hard to prevent the global suicide.
We will be killed soon with probability about 50%.
I hate CERN, I hate potential killers of my relatives and friends.
Particle physicists, who promote particle collisions with energies more than 100 GeV, are worse than fascists.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Yet you refuse to contact the respected scientist (who is not a big bang supporter) that I told you about.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 am

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/indepth/41564
Law and the end of the world

Edwin Cartlidge examines the case of a US lawyer who believes that the courts must step in if required to halt experiments like the Large Hadron Collider
---------
My commentary to this article:

According to my theory of Magnetic Hole (MH), the Earth can be exploded as a result of magnetic collapse at MHs, which can be created at one of proton-proton collisions. The theory is based at two independent and absolutely different math proves, giving almost the same result, - dangerous MHs can be created at p-p collisions with energy about 0.25 TeV per proton, if magnetic moment of x-boson is equal to magnetic moment of proton.

So, I understood that CERN and other scientific organizations, promoting the particle collisions with energies more then 0.1 TeV per particle, can kill me, my relatives, my friends, and my planet.
In order to prevent the murder I wrote several letters to authorities of my country and to authorities of other countries. I wrote several letters to Prosecutor’s office of my country. Most of my letters were resent to Russian Academy of Sciences, where they were thrown into rubbish by a secretary of Nuclear Physics Section of RAS.

Now I do not believe in a possibility of peaceful solution of the problem. I think that courts will not stop the LHC and will not save us. I think that CERN will kill us soon with a probability of about 50%. What can I do to save my relatives and friends? Can I seat silently and wait for a death? Must I take a weapon and kill my potential killers? But how can I live further? I do not want to be a killer and I do not want that particle physicist would kill my people.

Notes:
1. Comparison with cosmic rays is incorrect and criminal.
2. Comparison with 1 TeV Tevatron collisions are incorrect, because magnetic induction in proton-antiproton collisions in the center between colliding particles is zero; in LHC it is doubled and critical.
3. CERN already performed about a million of 0.45 TeV collisions. Are such energy collisions safe? No, - the billionth 0.45 TeV collision can be the last for our planet. CERN already performed about 10 000 of 1.18 TeV collisions. The millionth such collision can be the last. In a several days CERN will make the first 3.5 TeV collision. It can be the last, - the Earth can be exploded.

Save yourself, your mother, your children – try to ban collisions with energy more than 0.1 TeV per particle. If criminal scientists resist – kill them. We have no any other option.

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:59 pm

The author of the article itself doesn't seem to think the LHC poses any danger.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 am

This comment was already deleted from that article.

I repeated it under another article Higgs hunters face long haul without two last sentences about killing.

Here is a answer from Ragtime.
Formation of stable microblack holes is expected at LHC as a direct consequence of theories, which should be tested by LHC. IMO these black holes are identical with those predicted by Randall-Sundrum models and strangelets, predicted by Searches of strangelets are planned for the LHC ALICE detector. Physicists are expecting formation of stable black holes by observation of both mono-jet, both di-jet suppressions during first year of experiments. CERN security analysis lacks many possible scenarios, for example the interaction of black holes via electromagnetic forces, collision of proton rays with speckles of dust, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strangelet
http://www.iop.org/EJ/abstract/0954-3899/32/12/S52

Under these circumstances every attempt for collider experiments could be considered as a hazard to public safety and criminal act of international terrorism and should be banned immediately, until technology will allow us to continue in experiments in free cosmic space at safe distance from Earth.

Beast

Post by Beast » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Божевільний.

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Shadowdraxx » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:39 pm

"Formation of stable microblack holes is expected at LHC"

Orly, i smell JTankers renamed....

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm

I wondered where he disappeared to lately.

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Shadowdraxx » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:49 pm

he made a website and went to the un who told him to well basically do one as he was talking rubbish.

It might be worth one of us copying this new guys claims into another forum where rpenner and co reside, im sure they can crew thro it in no time.

and ofc the community here :D

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:59 pm

I think it would be great. Not panicking or anything, but just in case.

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Shadowdraxx » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:12 pm

in the interests of pure learning and to help put minds at ease i've pm'd some online dudes regarding some of this stuff, as a thought occurd to me last night that, in actual fact there may have already been mbh creation (according to the fringes of the thoeries) possible in other well oiled colliders, ill let you know, but im sure i read somewhere that the LHC wasnt the first to be within range so to speak.

thing is for now this isnt anything new or to worry about

P.S if anyone else can help on the matter that would be great.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:11 pm

The largest proton - proton collisions observed were at an energy of 10^20 eV. What were the highest heavy ion collisions recorded?

Beast

Post by Beast » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:12 am

Energy sun 1kg = energy 1kg of live cells.
LHC - 7 TeV Burning of water - 4,95eV