Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
Stephen

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Stephen » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:04 pm

"Da svidaniya" is Russian for "goodbye".

chriwi
LHCPortal Guru

Post by chriwi » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 am

according to google the 2nd post only means: "don't be sad"
bye

chriwi

March_Hare

Post by March_Hare » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Yup, that's how far I got with Babel Fish as well.

(It's interesting by the way, how 3 different translation engines "translate" it the same way. You'd almost think...)
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
~Douglas Adams

Beast

Post by Beast » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:51 am

Bible Genesis 9.13-16
I do set my bow (rainbow - 7 noble gases - inertia - rest) in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

Dear Sirs!
I kindly ask you to do applied research of water burning in the
reserved space of sphere. Analogy: the kernel of the planet, the kernel
of a living cell.
Sincerely Yours, Edward Pogorelov.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:11 am

Earth:
red - pressure;
white - temperature;
blue - acceleration, g;
colored - concentration of particles (yellow-gas; green-solid; dark-blue - liquid).

That is one more my error. I am happy to know that Euler made the similar error (about pressure and density). I am happy to know that Loschmidt and Tziolkovskij made the similar error about gravitational gradient of temperature.

More detailes are here: THE EARTH'S CORE IS OVERHEATED EMPTINESS
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/engearth.html

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:10 pm

MagneticTrap wrote:Image

Earth:
red - pressure;
white - temperature;
blue - acceleration, g;
colored - concentration of particles (yellow-gas; green-solid; dark-blue - liquid).

That is one more my error. I am happy to know that Euler made the similar error (about pressure and density). I am happy to know that Loschmidt and Tziolkovskij made the similar error about gravitational gradient of temperature.

More detailes are here: THE EARTH'S CORE IS OVERHEATED EMPTINESS
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/engearth.html
How is this relevant to your magnetic hole theory?

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:16 pm

How is this relevant to your magnetic hole theory?
1. If I use “errors” of Euler about pressure and density and of Loschidt/Tsiolkovsky about gravitational temperature gradient, I will see that black holes are impossible. To understand this you must train to work with my program. http://darkenergy.narod.ru/arc.exe Some results you can see at the quoted page about the "Overheated Emptiness inside the Earth" and at http://darkenergy.narod.ru/arc.html Pay attention at the growth of temperature under the diminishing of the objects radius under the same mass.

2. The “error” of Loschidt/Tsiolkovsky now has the solid experimental evidence. Consequently, we have the error of Clausius in physics. He said “Energy in Universe conserved. Entropy of Universe grows.” This biggest error of physics leads to several other errors:
a/ The thermal death of Universe is error.
b/ Big Bag model of Universe is error.
c/ Stars have eternal sources of energy. These sources give NOW 2/3 of Solar energy out put. The nuclear sources give NOW the rest, - 1/3 of Solar energy output. The experiments with solar neutrino confirm this conclusion; - we did see exactly this part the neutrino deficit.
d/ But BB religious physicist invented neutrino oscillation and continue to lie, as if 2/3 of solar neutrino are oscillate and we can not see them. Lie!
e/ In fact the formula of Loschidt/Tsiolkovsky coincides with formulae of Unruh/Hawking for temperature, if we consider it, as a gradient (look my earlier message here). Unruh/Hawking formula, in fact, describes the stellar energy output. Consequently there is no process of “black hole evaporation”.

So, there are no black holes; there is no process of black holes evaporation.
But cosmic observations of gamma-bursts say us, that there are some types of collapses.

What collapses did occur in the Universe? How did they start?
Magnetic at first stage; gravitational at the second stage without any BH creation, but accompanied by gamma-burst.
Magnetic collapse can start at proton collisions at collider.

The Earth will be exploded soon. Physicist from CERN will never say that they were wrong.
They want to see at the first seconds of their Big Bang Dogma!
Ha-ha-ha! They will kill all of us. They will kill their mothers and children. It is pity, but we can not save them. We are hostages of this deadly game, the Big Russian Roulette. Now, at 3.5 TeV energy per proton, the Roulette has three bullets and rest three cells are empty. Compute the probability of our survival.

PS: To “errors” of Euler and Loschidt/Tsiolkovsky I came myself, somewhere about 2000, and I knew about the same results of Euler and Loschidt/Tsiolkovsky several years later.

tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru

Post by tswsl1989 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:29 pm

PS: To “errors” of Euler and Loschidt/Tsiolkovsky I came myself, somewhere about 2000, and I knew about the same results of Euler and Loschidt/Tsiolkovsky several years later.
And until such a time as you publish and defend these theories in an honest fashion in a public venue, these "errors" are likely to be nothing more than misunderstandings or arrogant assertions on your part.

Ivan, please learn that people won't give any weight to what you believe until you act in a rational fashion. Instead of spending your time making these scare mongering claims, write a clear, concise academic paper with the full workings and details of your theories, and submit it for peer review.

Making these claims without experimental evidence, or even internal consistency, will do nothing for you.

Allan

Post by Allan » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:21 pm

I am extremely skeptical that Ivan is capable of doing that. So far nothing he has written here or on his web sites so far show even the slightest ability to do what you are asking of him to do. Personally I think the best thing we can do with Ivan is simply ignore him. :rolleyes:

Allan

DCWhitworth
LHCPortal Guru

Post by DCWhitworth » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:20 am

Allan wrote:Personally I think the best thing we can do with Ivan is simply ignore him. :rolleyes:
Allan
Nice to be ahead of the game for once :D

Anyway he's a Tw@t (source Prof B. Cox)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZQknqX5DpU
DC

The LHC - One ring to rule them all !

tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru

Post by tswsl1989 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:38 am

Allan wrote:Personally I think the best thing we can do with Ivan is simply ignore him. :rolleyes:

Allan
You're probably right. I had managed not to reply to the thread for quite a while. I think I will take your advice and leave it alone again :)

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Ivan, please learn that people won't give any weight to what you believe until you act in a rational fashion. Instead of spending your time making these scare mongering claims, write a clear, concise academic paper with the full workings and details of your theories, and submit it for peer review.
Protest Letter to scientific community against Big Bang Dogma was published in New Scientist and signed by thousand of well-known scientists. http://www.cosmologystatement.org/
But official science is governed now by religious group of BigBangers.

BigBangers will explode the Earth with the help of LHC.
Court’s cases, switched by Rössler and Wagner will not save us.
Judges will not believe them, but they will listen criminal bigbangers majority.

Most of you, those, who wrote in this thread, are also supporters of bigbangers majority.
You are supporters of killers of your mothers and children.

Anyway he's a Tw@t (source Prof B. Cox)
That is standard "argument" of criminal scientists, who have no logical arguments against the truth. Believe your potential killer, Brian Cox and others.

Good luck to your mother and children.
When the Earth will explode; when a selling in your home will smash you and them, please, recall me and say: “Ivan is a t..t!”

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Does any of these well known scientists claim the LHC is dangerous? Do you think any of them will believe your theory of magnetic holes?

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:55 pm

Does any of these well known scientists claim the LHC is dangerous? Do you think any of them will believe your theory of magnetic holes?
I have no addresses of them.
Theory of magnetic hole is vary young, - slightly more than one year.
At that time CERN already had banned to write anywhere about potential dangers from LHS.
So, I was banned almost immediately, where I tried to write about magnetic holes. At some forums I was automatically banned, before registration!
At some forums my threads were deleted.

CERN physicists investigated only four potentially dangerous objects. The most dangerous object, from their point of view, is black hole. But they know that, to destroy the Earth a black hole needs from million to billion years. So, they can make the Experiment. But they do not know what magnetic hole is. They do not know that, to destroy the Earth a magnetic hole needs from 1000 seconds to 1000 days.

Once more to your question. In order to explain what magnetic hole is, we must to discuss it, we need time. I Russia I had explained it to only a few people in internet forums.

I tried to write letters to other scientists and politicians and I soon discovered that my Email was denoted as spammer; - my letters arrived directly into spam-box.

So, is it possible to deliver the theory to people if you are banned to do that?

Why does official science forbid the theory of magnetic hole? That is most dangerous object.
It will kill the humanity very soon with probability about 50%. Who are CERN officials then? Scientists or criminals? Why would not conduct a Seminar about safety about magnetic holes? Why would not welcome the authors; why would not test and study their programs. No! That is impossible because it is a shame for CERN. So, they will better go at risk and explode the Earth, than think about your life.

Beast

Post by Beast » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 pm

Ваня. Блудница давит мандавошек.