What do you think the end of the hoax will be for 2014?

Discussion of the end of the world brought about by ultra high energy colliders.
justin22

What do you think the end of the hoax will be for 2014?

Post by justin22 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:47 am

Exactly as the title reads. What do you guys believe will be the end of the world hoax for 2014?

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Re: What do you think the end of the hoax will be for 2014?

Post by CharmQuark » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Well to be honest I am very surprised that there has not been anything in the papers or on the internet about stuff this year so far. But I suppose ISON will be the next big OMG the world is gonna end thing :crazy: Quite gutted nothing happened last year I think this is why people have just settled down a bit lol.
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

draph91

Post by draph91 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:39 pm

as in comet ISON?
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it - Agent K

You hear one doomsday prediction, you hear them all

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:22 pm

OMG don't get me started on ISON! I have got a friend on facebook who is convinced that she has seen it tonight in the West! It's like are you so stupid! it's not even there anymore unless of course NASA is keeping things from us again hahahaha, oh hold on does this include all the papers and news channels???

Dear me! I attract them I am sure of it more and more every day :angry-banghead:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

draph91

Post by draph91 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:43 am

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it - Agent K

You hear one doomsday prediction, you hear them all