possible answer for the mass of the new LHC particle

The place to discuss particle physics
coxeter

possible answer for the mass of the new LHC particle

Post by coxeter » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:03 am

The guess was wrong.Sorry
Last edited by coxeter on Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

mfb

Re: possible answer for the mass of the new LHC particle

Post by mfb » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:21 am

The chance to have an integer multiple of a heavy standard model particle, within the experimental uncertainties, is close to 1.

If you think you have something interesting publish it, and see what happens. Here is my prediction: It won't even get through the arXiv crackpot filtering process, which is much weaker than actual peer review.

coxeter

Post by coxeter » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:54 am

[quote="mfb"]The chance to have an integer multiple of a heavy standard model particle, within the experimental uncertainties, is close to 1.

i am not certain about the 6 times mass prediction so i deleted the prediction.
Your answer is not correct in my case because i predict that the new particle is not any particle.
I say that it comes from a higgslike field (Oktoqintenfield).
I believe that only 6 higgslike degrees of freedome of the Oktoquintenfield can be stimulated.
Because of symmetries of the energie impuls tensor aso.
But i am not absolutely sure about this so it is better to be quiet and wait for the results of the LHC.

If a tensorboson comes then i am sure that i am right.

coxeter

Post by coxeter » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:58 am

mfb wrote:The chance to have an integer multiple of a heavy standard model particle, within the experimental uncertainties, is close to 1.

If you think you have something interesting publish it, and see what happens. Here is my prediction: It won't even get through the arXiv crackpot filtering process, which is much weaker than actual peer review.
Yes new calculation shows that the mass is not exact 6 times the higgsmass.
It is approximately 6 times the mass and excitation is a scalarfieldexcitation so the Spin = 0 and not 2

In my model the mass of the new 750 GeV Particle is very near 5,8309 times (Squareroot of 34) the Higgsboson mass.

more here at the end:

http://www.kro4pro.com/SymmetrieModell/