The place to discuss the LHC. Commissioning, operation, issues, events ....
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 pm
- Location: Titusville Florida
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1486
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
- Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:58 pm
~3 more weeks until we get stable beams and data collection can start
By the time of the summer conferences, we should have enough data to see if the diphoton bump is something real or not.