CERN runs on GMT+1, actuallygluon wrote:First 450 GeV collision of the day moved to 20:00 GTM.
Comments: Multi-bunch beam and collision testing this weekend. Collisions happened 1300-1400, so no idea what's planned this evening.
- Finish beta beating and dump tests
- 10:00 re-establish reference orbit, with ALICE and LHCb
- 11:00 re-establish collimator nominal protection
- 13:00 two beams, set up , 4x4 4e9 checks, finish MPS
for stable beams
- 19:00 two stable beams, single pilots, then dump
- 20:00 450 GeV collisions, 4x4, 4e9, several fills
of the order of 3 hours length
- morning: checks for higher intensity bunches
- test ramp late afternoon
- evening/night: continue with collisions