Moon Being eaten by LHC Black Hole !!!

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
DCWhitworth
LHCPortal Guru

Moon Being eaten by LHC Black Hole !!!

Post by DCWhitworth » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:17 am

DC

The LHC - One ring to rule them all !

MagneticTrap

Re: Moon Being eaten by LHC Black Hole !!!

Post by MagneticTrap » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:01 pm

DCWhitworth wrote:Or maybe not . . .

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/08/20 ... page2.html
Recent bombardment of the Moon by US rockets as a cause of Moon's shrinking looks more reasonable.

Creation of droplet of dangerous condensate at LHC will lead to another result:

Expansion of Earth will begin after a quite long period of droplet’s growing.
Expansion can be visible, for example, at the 901-st day after droplet’s creation, when the energy output of a droplet (droplets) will achieve the value about 10^25 watts.
Example:
901-st day- 1 centimeter;
902 day- 10 centimeters;
903 day- 1 meter;
906 day- 1 kilometer;
909 day- 1000 kilometers;
910 day- the radius of the Earth is doubled. Plasma flies outward through cracks in the Earth’s core.
911 day- splits of Earth’s core are covered by oceanic foam. Their velocity is about orbital velocity;
912 day- thousands of manmade comets move away with escape velocity…

In several years, after the explosion of the Sun, comets will be quite far in order to save DNA in the comets. Wind of cool plasma from exploded Sun will further accelerate the comets.

In thousands years, our comets will arrive to nearest stars and our DNA will drop at their planets in order to give the birth to new biospheres or move existing ones on the next stage of biospheres development.
Fasten your safety belts; - be ready to Biosphere’s suicidal reproduction.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:07 pm

LOL

DC :D I love it :dance:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru

Post by tswsl1989 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:53 pm

DC: Nice Link
MT: I'm sure you've been told before about keeping your ramblings to your own thread.