Chelle goes on ...

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
Xymox
Site Admin

Re: Chelle goes on about nothing over and over and over again.

Post by Xymox » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:37 am

No no no.....

I want you here... Your posts are very fun...

You have the ability to change the subject to whatever you want.. GO back to the first post and edit.

Im just having my own fun... I dont think you have broken any rules.

I dont want you offended by my remarks. Its just good fun...

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:42 am

Wow...

I really expected you to have fun with my posts...

It was a bit foolish to change the subject, heheheheheeheheh...

I do need a moderator down here besides me and Charm has shown herself to be very capable in other forums and in chat..

mrgumby

Post by mrgumby » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:43 am

Chelle

It appears to me that there are 3 options:

1.) you are on the wrong forum.

2.) There is a conspiracy against your theories.

3.) You are wrong.

If you believe 1.) Find another forum.

If you believe 2.) Get help. Conspiracy phobia is quite easily treated.

If you believe 3.) Wake up.

There are no other options.

Think about it.

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:46 am

OK LETS ALL TAKE A BREATH

c a l m.......

Ommmmmmmmmmmmm......

Picture a nice sunrise, warm sun bathing you in its glow.... Nice warm breeze.. Birds chirping..

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

mrgumby

Re: Chelle goes on ...

Post by mrgumby » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:57 am

Hey, I apologise if I've been too stroppy.
I have very little patience with those I perceive as fools.
I should probably stop commenting on Chelle's posts. The lack of logic really gets to me.

I shall stop doing it.

chelle

Post by chelle » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:22 am

Xymox wrote:c a l m...
... thx xymox and thx for the tip, I've slightly adjusted the title ... and the boys and girl are correct I've been whining for far to long on the forum. I'm not angry, I just thought that changing the tittle wasn't the right thing to do. But you are right I have become repetitive. btw no worries mrgumby.

And indeed the things I've been saying about quasi-particles can be non-sense, same thing for 'combustion' or my (8) hypothesis, as long as I don't generate the right math, there is no further use in me waving around with it.

Perhaps I was looking for an excuse to leave the forum for a while, because it eats up energy fighting you guys off, while I should use it to pour my crazy ideas into a usable format, so people can grasp the logic, and who know's perhaps one of the coming weeks I might be back presenting one of those 'nutcase-papers' that you where asking for :)

cheers,

chelle
Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your own living room.
Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann - Mary Schmich

tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru

Post by tswsl1989 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:57 am

[quote="Chelle"[snip] I should use it to pour my crazy ideas into a usable format, so people can grasp the logic, and who know's perhaps one of the coming weeks I might be back presenting one of those 'nutcase-papers' that you where asking for :)[/quote]

\o/ I look forward to it

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:14 pm

tswsl1989 wrote:[quote="Chelle"[snip] I should use it to pour my crazy ideas into a usable format, so people can grasp the logic, and who know's perhaps one of the coming weeks I might be back presenting one of those 'nutcase-papers' that you where asking for :)
\o/ I look forward to it[/quote]

Ooo I look forward to it too :thumbup:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Xymox wrote:
CharmQuark, feel free to rip people apart, you are now the moderator here. I am quite sure you have the moderate temperament to handle this responsibility. :happy-jumpyellow:

Chelle keep your threads on topic. :angry-tappingfoot: Or.... CharmQuark has the ability to remove any trace that you ever existed here. I don't want threads that just always wander back to the same subjects. Also posting just to argue with others is boring.
Chris :D :oops: why thank you :thumbup: :happy-jumpyellow:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Chelle :)

The last thing we want is you to leave :thumbup: kinda like having ya hanging around ;) you just gotta handle me flipping out yanno :dance: I am a woman after all :yawinkle:

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:07 am

A-hahahahahaha.....

That was all so, pleasant and civilized...

Of course we need quiet interludes to make the cursing and fighting that much more fun..

Mr Gumby,,, This section of the forum can be truly vexing and also addicting. Everybody has very fixed opinions and feels they are 100% right. Things escalate. Chairs start being thrown and before you know it we have Jerry Springer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4pzs5JI ... re=related

I love it !

mrgumby

Post by mrgumby » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:20 am

Xymox...

Thanks for that but I think I shall refrain from commenting on Chelle's posts from now on. I just cannot stand the level of garbage he pushes.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:19 am

Chelle is handful yes................but then again so is Ivan the only differnce is now is that Ivan has a job and can't post his stuff all the time, it's good to see chelle's things getting replies what got to me though is the fact he had it on loads of threads he knows this :D I told him it was because of PMT hahahaha,

Chris..................Now about the chairs flying around this could get messy and bloody :o sooooooooo I think we need to have a room somewhere to take the wounded this is a good idea yes? :eh:

I need more sleep now :D CQ saying goodnight for now :wave:

chriwi
LHCPortal Guru

Post by chriwi » Sun May 02, 2010 11:54 am

I think zhe other difference between Ivan and Chelle is that evenso both are afraid of their ides and looking for people who also are, but Chelle never states that he would use forece to stop the LHC if he could. In my eyes that makes a big difference.
bye

chriwi

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Sun May 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Chriwi :)

Of course you are right his threats are his biggest downfall