Lifeboat Foundation? repost for draph91

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
CharmQuark
Site Admin

Lifeboat Foundation? repost for draph91

Post by CharmQuark » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Post Posted by draph91 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:16 pm

question has anyone here heard of the Lifeboat Foundation? because our good friend (and I use the term rather loosely) dr Rossler is a member of it and you should take a look at his blog entries here's one

Hawking radiation is dead ever since the Telemach result and its precursors surfaced on the web. No one ever defended Hawking including his own heroic voice.

The same holds true for CERN’s detectors. They are blind to its most touted anticipated success – black hole production – by virtue of the said theorem. Again not a single word of defense.

This is why a court asked CERN and the world for a safety conference on January 27, 2011.

The press cannot continue shielding the world, and Lifeboat must be relieved from its having to carry the burden of informing an otherwise lifeboat-less planet, singlehandedly.

I don't believe this but you might get a chuckle out of it http://lifeboat.com/blog/

also does anyone here know what Telemach is?

Don't think this post belongs in mental illness so I have posted it here, I can't shed any light on what you have posted but I am sure some of the guys will do there best :thumbup:

The ever loving CQ :thumbup:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

chelle

Re: Lifeboat Foundation? repost for draph91

Post by chelle » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Hawking radiation is in any case not a valid argument to use to prove the safety of the LHC because the theory itself isn't proven yet. And also that Telemach seems to be a non proven theorem. Hell, not even the Higg's is a proven fact.

There is only one valid argument for the safety of the LHC and that are cosmic ray collisions, all the rest is BS.

And the Lifeboat Foundation seems to be a group of luddites, that sees humans destroying general life on our planet, turning it into a Terminator-movie type of place, can you blame them, with a human population that keeps growing, chopping the rainforest for soya and overfishing our oceans ...
Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your own living room.
Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann - Mary Schmich

draph91

Post by draph91 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Chelle wrote:Hawking radiation is in any case not a valid argument to use to prove the safety of the LHC because the theory itself isn't proven yet. And also that Telemach seems to be a non proven theorem. Hell, not even the Higg's is a proven fact.

There is only one valid argument for the safety of the LHC and that are cosmic ray collisions, all the rest is BS.

And the Lifeboat Foundation seems to be a group of luddites, that sees humans destroying general life on our planet, turning it into a Terminator-movie type of place, can you blame them, with a human population that keeps growing, chopping the rainforest for soya and overfishing our oceans ...
oh goodie a real life version of Force Three, it's an Alex Rider reference
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it - Agent K

You hear one doomsday prediction, you hear them all

draph91

Post by draph91 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:22 am

CharmQuark wrote:Post Posted by draph91 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:16 pm

question has anyone here heard of the Lifeboat Foundation? because our good friend (and I use the term rather loosely) dr Rossler is a member of it and you should take a look at his blog entries here's one

Hawking radiation is dead ever since the Telemach result and its precursors surfaced on the web. No one ever defended Hawking including his own heroic voice.

The same holds true for CERN’s detectors. They are blind to its most touted anticipated success – black hole production – by virtue of the said theorem. Again not a single word of defense.

This is why a court asked CERN and the world for a safety conference on January 27, 2011.

The press cannot continue shielding the world, and Lifeboat must be relieved from its having to carry the burden of informing an otherwise lifeboat-less planet, singlehandedly.

I don't believe this but you might get a chuckle out of it http://lifeboat.com/blog/

also does anyone here know what Telemach is?

Don't think this post belongs in mental illness so I have posted it here, I can't shed any light on what you have posted but I am sure some of the guys will do there best :thumbup:

The ever loving CQ :thumbup:
are there any experts on here
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it - Agent K

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:39 pm

draph91 wrote: are there any experts on here
There are a few :thumbup:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

draph91

Post by draph91 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:02 pm

CharmQuark wrote:
draph91 wrote: are there any experts on here
There are a few :thumbup:
may I ask who?

tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru

Post by tswsl1989 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:51 pm

You can ask, but you won't get an answer. It's up to the experts to identify themselves, if they wish to do so