Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
Beast

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Beast » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:40 pm

chriwi read Bible Genesis.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Not to be annoying, but can anyone address Ivan's latest claims?

chriwi
LHCPortal Guru

Post by chriwi » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:45 pm

As far as I can see Ivan is only repeating his former claims and added nothing new.

@beast:
I cannot remember to have seen the word vacuum in the bible.

beye

chriwi
bye

chriwi

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:22 pm

So you have time to argue with people online, but you don't have time to tell about your theory to a scientist who doesn't believe in the big bang?
http://internal.physics.uwa.edu.au/~john/

Beast

Post by Beast » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Здесь только мандавошки?

March_Hare

Post by March_Hare » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:50 pm

English please here on the forum, or you risk having your post reported and possibly removed by a moderator.
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
~Douglas Adams

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:28 pm

According to online translation, he said "are there only crab louse here?" Not sure what it means.
Last edited by Stephen on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Stephen wrote:According to online translation, he said "are there only crab louse here?"

Whatever that means. :confusion-questionmarks: :crying-pink:
WTF :lol: why has he highjacked Ivan thread anyways :?
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Beast

Post by Beast » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 pm

брысь нечистая

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 am

I'm seriousely worried. It seems collision of heavy ions in the universe are less powerful than collisions of heavy ion in the LHC.
http://cdn.physorg.com/newman/gfx/news/ ... rayshi.jpg

:sleeping-asleep: :confusion-scratchheadblue:

spencer

Post by spencer » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:20 am

Magnetic Trap

I consider multiple posting of identical material and the repetitive posting of home pages, nothing more than brainwashing propaganda.

This is not evaluation or discussion.

Let me suggest that, we just sit back and watch Beast play Russian Roulette with a derringer.

side note: Stephen always does interesting research.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:25 am

Stephen wrote:So you have time to argue with people online, but you don't have time to tell about your theory to a scientist who doesn't believe in the big bang?
http://internal.physics.uwa.edu.au/~john/
Stephen, if you want to help me, send me a hundred of e-mails, I’ll send them a letter. My address: darkenergy@yandex.ru
Beast wrote:Здесь только мандавошки?
Beast, please, do not spam in this thread.
chriwi wrote:As far as I can see Ivan is only repeating his former claims and added nothing new.
New? Yes, there is something new. I show new scientific article, written in Russian, http://www.jetpletters.ac.ru/ps/1878/article_28613.pdf , where you can see some results, analogues to my results. But the authors did not made any catastrophic conclusions.

Analogies:
Chiral magnetic effect discovered at RHIC collider. B~10^15 T. Lattice. Separation of electric charge. And so on.

My conclusions you know:
MagneticTrap wrote: Conclusion: There are already several little sprouts of magnetic holes theory, but the theory delays drastically comparatively to the experiment. The 20-th February CERN begins work with 3.5 TeV energies per proton. I give 50% that the Earth will be exploded in the nearest weeks.
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/
Last edited by MagneticTrap on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beast

Post by Beast » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:43 am

Тебе божевільний сам Бог не поможет.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Didn't you say your email was blocked or defined as spam? Moreover, if you only send them emails it'll be easier for them to ignore you or dismiss your theory without any thought. I learned that if you took the time to contact scientists directly (by calling them), they are more willing to take the time to listen to you and your theories. You will make several phone calls abroad, and in return you might get a chance to voice your theories to people who can actually make a difference, unlike you. I think that's a fair trade.

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Shadowdraxx » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm

ok ok chill your beans, Ivans claims have never been backed up by any mathimatical evidance that can be looked at, because there is non.

Ok heavy ion collisions are of academic purpose only they energy released inside is nothing high enough to touch any very hypothetical theory.

Stephen, i am away now for some time so might not always get on, however i'd suggest making a post in this thread, asking if someone caan break it down for you.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=85716

They are good guys and are always ready to answer well structured and legit questions.