Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
Stephen

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Stephen » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:05 am

Ivan, any thoughts about this article?
http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=125

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:11 am

I am gonna keep my mouth shut :silent:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:56 am

The image is beautiful! There are several stars, belonging to Galaxy; there are several other remote galaxies; there is a strange spiral, moving exactly from us or exactly to us, or...
Bigger: http://i.space.com/images/celestial-spi ... 909-02.jpg

Yes, this image, made by the Hubble Space Telescope, reminds me the image of the trace, which can be made by magnetic wasp. It also reminds me a trace of unsuccessful start of Russian rocket Bulava. “Magnetic wasp” is a “magnetic hole” which captures the matter unisotropically, and, as a result, it can have a “reactive engine”.

Bulava rocket.

Can the spiral on the HST image be a trace of a magnetic wasp, made by p-p collisions at LHC? I think, this assumption is very vague. There is one fact which proves such assumption: - pay attention, that the spiral forms quasi-closed circumferences, but not the quasi-closed ellipses, - that means that magnetic wasp moves just on the straight line from us. If it is a man-made magnetic wasp, then the image must change with the time, then the spiral at the HST image do not enter in a binary system with the bright star on the image.
Stephen wrote:Ivan, any thoughts about this article?
http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=125
Yes. I am reading this new article of Luis Sancho the third time now. It is great. But, from my point of view, there are several errors or typos in the article:

1. “The Large Hadron collider will start collisions of Hadrons, the 11/9.” The word “hadrons” must be changed by heavy ions.

2. “According to the most advanced theoretical research on the subject, they can create strangelets that would sink the Earth into a 15 kilometers rock.” No. If the explosion will last for about 500-1000 days, then the most of the Earth’s matter (6*10^24 kg) will be thrown into cosmos with escape velocity, which is of the order of10 km/s. Only a one billionth part of the Earth’s matter (10^15 kg) will be transformed into strange matter or into some other form of dead dark matter. This quantity of matter is sufficient in order to produce 3*10^32 J of heat, which is equal to gravity energy, binding the Earth as a whole.

If the explosion will last a very short time interval, for example 100 seconds, then the part of transformed matter can be much greater. In this case one must use “field approach” in order to describe the collapse of matter onto droplets.

If the explosion will last a very long time interval, for example 100 years, then the part of transformed matter can be greater. In this case one must pay attention at the heat loses, emitted by the Earth into cosmos.

3. “The scenario is clear and will be undoable by Christmas 2010, though the time in which a tidal wave of 8 plus earthquakes will be followed by the shrinking of the Earth and the duration of the process is not known in detail.” The shrinking of the Earth is impossible, because of huge heat output of growing droplets. Each capture and destruction of nucleon is accompanied by heat output of about 500 MeV.

4. Luis Sancho says something about a stability of “dinucleon usd,usd”.
I think that a strangelet, containing about 10 strange nucleons (uds) is not dangerous, even if it is already stable.

A dangerous strangelet must be not only stable, but also able to capture ordinary nucleons and eject kaons. Such strangelet must have some minimal number of strange nucleons, for example, 30, and then the binding energy would be about of rest energy of kaon. Then, it can grow till there is a food, the ordinary matter. Every next capture will be followed by the ejection of kaon, which decays and gives about 500 MeV of heat.

Let's wait till November...

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:33 am

Ivan recently updated his website, in case anyone cares.
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Are we all gonna die soon? cause if so i want my flu to go away first :clap: cause i want to at least have a little bit of fun before we all do the cosmos or whatever other shit is gonna happen :thumbup:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:38 pm

CharmQuark - Ivan currently claims charm strange matter or neutron charm matter created at the heavy ion experiment has the potential to destroy the planet.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Stephen wrote:CharmQuark - Ivan currently claims charm strange matter or neutron charm matter created at the heavy ion experiment has the potential to destroy the planet.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I feel so special :oops: :dance:

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:16 am

CharmQuark wrote:
Stephen wrote:CharmQuark - Ivan currently claims charm strange matter or neutron charm matter created at the heavy ion experiment has the potential to destroy the planet.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I feel so special :oops: :dance:
Transition into the second generation level of the Universe.

On the bottom figure you can see a schematic transition of our matter, made of electrons, up and down quarks, living in the space, sewed by photons and electron neutrino, into a parallel floor of our Universe, that is into the second generation matter, made of muons, strange and charm quarks, living in the space, sewed by inverse photons and muon neutrino. At the figure you can not see a z spatial axis, but one can imagine it, if he can imagine four-dimensional figures.
It is very probable that space-time axes at different floors are oriented differently. That was also schematically showed on the figure.
So, the transition of ordinary up/down matter into a 2-generation strange/charm matter is more symmetrical that the transition of ordinary matter into strange matter.

But both transitions lead to one result, - destruction of Earth.

The figure reminds us a gravitational black hole and wormhole. But it is not a usual black hole. That is a quantum multy-thread portal to another floor of Universe. The funnel (threads) is (are) not infinite as in the case of usual black hole. As a result a “Schwarzschild radius” of this portal can be mach greater, and it can be achievable at p-p or HI-HI collisions at LHC.
The first heavy ion collisions are planned at the 9-th of November this year.

Dear Charm, do you want to be sucked into that portal.

tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru

Post by tswsl1989 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:43 pm

So that model completely ignores everything we already know about physics, up to and including the fact that there are three generations of quarks.

Ivan: Initially your claims were interesting, but seemed outrageously unlikely and you refused to provide any meaningful proof. Now you're grasping at anything you can to try and prop up your ridiculous ideas. You have moved very swiftly from the fringes of science to works of purile fiction. Go away and learn some real Physics. Maybe then you'll realise how much of a fool you have made yourself appear.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:48 pm

tswsl1989 wrote:So that model completely ignores everything we already know about physics, up to and including the fact that there are three generations of quarks.
The first figure, I had draw, contained three floors. In order to be more understandable I deleted the third generation of particles.

It is clear, at least for me, that the second generation can be more stable than the first generation at some surroundings, different from our surrounding. I think that such surroundings can be made in some high-energy experiments
---added latter---
Matter of first generation is made of protons, neutrons, electrons.
Proton: (uud).
Neutron: (udd).
Proton and neutron can form deuteron nucleus: (uuuddd), where quarks can be regarded as common.
Deuteron nucleus and electron can form deuterium atom: (uuuddd, e), where electron is not a property of nucleus.
Strange matter can be considered as a mixture of approximately equal numbers of u, d and s quarks: (uuuuddddssss), or as a condensate of N triads (uds): N(uds). Properties of (uuuuddddssss) and 4(usd) are different.

If a mass of strange matter under certain number N becomes smaller, than the mass of nucleus consisting of correspondent numbers of proton and neutrons, then the strange matter is more stable and ordinary matter can be transformed into a strange matter.

The second generation matter (2g-matter) can also be represented in the form of triads and in the form of crystal.

It is interesting to look at quasi-atomic structure of the 2g-matter: which is not ((ccs), (css), m), but a crystal from smallest elements (cccsssm), where m is a muon, which is a property of a nucleus of 2g-matter.

If a mass of 2g-matter under certain N is smaller than corresponding number of protons, neutrons, electrons, then the ordinary matter will be ruined. Here is an example reaction:

N(cccsssm) + D –> (N+1)(cccsssm) + 3(uc)+3(ds) + m(electronic) + m(muonic), where D = (uuuddd, e), deuterium.

"underlined" means antiparticle.
Last edited by MagneticTrap on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bornerdogge

Post by Bornerdogge » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:58 pm

tswsl1989 wrote:the fringes of science
haha good joke :clap:

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:37 am

From my correspondence at http://www.2012hoax.org/forum/t-265843/ ... ost-879125
Why are you trying to destroy this girl, again? What do you have to gain?
No. I want to save her, to save myself, my children and my granddaughter (today, several hours ago, I become a grandfather!)
If you also want to save all of us, let we welcome some real physicist. Let's ask him to answer 10 my short physical questions. Let he answer under his real name.

I think if CERN physicists are honest and responsible, then they will agree to answer my questions. Otherwise, if that girl would bomb herself in front of LHC entrance, that will be in the responsibility of CERN criminal physicists, who are the global terrorist.

Go! Welcome somebody of them. Let they prove that they are not the global terrorists.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:46 am

Congratulations for your new granddaughter, Ivan!

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:53 am

Congratulations for your new granddaughter, Ivan!
Thank you, Stephen!

From http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... mkVI703YHQ
GENEVA — Scientists at the world's biggest atom smasher said Tuesday they appeared to have discovered a previously unobserved phenomenon in their quest to unravel the deepest secrets of the universe.

Results from one of the detectors in the Large Hadron Collider experiment indicated that "some of the particles are intimately linked in a way not seen before in proton collisions," the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) said on its website.

"The new feature has appeared in our analysis around the middle of July," physicist Guido Tonelli told fellow CERN scientists at a seminar to present the findings from the collider's CMS (Compact Muon Solenoid) detector.

"We have today submitted a paper to expose our findings to the wider (scientific) community," he added, underlining caution and the need for the peer review outside CERN.
Where is the origional paper?

Kasuha

Post by Kasuha » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:23 pm

http://cms.web.cern.ch/cms/News/2010/QC ... nal_en.pdf
No end of world involved, just angular correlation.

I wonder if it couldn't have something to do with beam crossing angle.