Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
rasalhauge

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by rasalhauge » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:17 pm

You beat me to it Stephen=) I suppose the only evidence we'll get from him is yet another calculation made by his Tetris-based programme. But if I'm wrong, it would be really nice to see either (a) how a potential increase in excess neutrino flux would be harmful or (b) an explanation as to how they correspond to his magnetic black holes.

Since the standard model of particle physics is more than a little obsolete according to none other than Gorelik himself, it would be fun to see how he manages to link neutrino flux to his ground breaking mBH's theory...

tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru

Post by tswsl1989 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Since the standard model of particle physics is more than a little obsolete according to none other than Gorelik himself, it would be fun to see how he manages to link neutrino flux to his ground breaking mBH's theory...
Or indeed link any of his "science" to the rest of the real world

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Stephen wrote:
MagneticTrap wrote:we are able to register the excessive flux of neutrino from the Earth already now!
Do you have any evidence supporting this specific statement?
I do not know if there are some online internet pages, which show the present flux of neutrino.
If present flux of neutrino is the same as it was years ago, then there are no any droplets of dangerous condensate inside the Earth. Then there is no need to wait for about 1000 days in order to know, are we save.

But do not forget about future ion-ion collisions and about 2*7 TeV p-p collisions in 2013.

rasalhauge

Post by rasalhauge » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 pm

MagneticTrap wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MagneticTrap wrote:we are able to register the excessive flux of neutrino from the Earth already now!
Do you have any evidence supporting this specific statement?
I do not know if there are some online internet pages, which show the present flux of neutrino.
If present flux of neutrino is the same as it was years ago, then there are no any droplets of dangerous condensate inside the Earth. Then there is no need to wait for about 1000 days in order to know, are we save.

But do not forget about future ion-ion collisions and about 2*7 TeV p-p collisions in 2013.
So you don't have any meassurments on the neutrino flux then?

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:27 pm

The answer would be no.

Tau
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Tau » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:30 pm

(later...)
Wow Ivan, you can measure the neutrino flux yourself?
That's impressive. How do you build your own neutrino detector?
- Tau

rasalhauge

Post by rasalhauge » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Tau wrote:
(later...)
Wow Ivan, you can measure the neutrino flux yourself?
That's impressive. How do you build your own neutrino detector?
Perhaps he's able to catch them in his tinfoil hat:P

LarryS

Post by LarryS » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Perhaps his detector is shaped like a Klein Bottle ... based upon his own image for Ivan is a Human Klein Bottle.

Definition: Human Klein Bottle -- A person with his foot in his mouth and his head up his ass!

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:11 pm

oh Ivan :roll:

One day I hope you are not scared :thumbup: however this might be when we all disappear into your magnetic hole :whistle:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Kasuha

Post by Kasuha » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:33 am

Oh I understand the big red statement now. It means "if there was a neutrino flux, we would register it". That's a good news actually because as far as I know, none of world's neutrino detectors reports anything unusual.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Kasuha wrote:Oh I understand the big red statement now. It means "if there was a neutrino flux, we would register it".
If the duration of Earth’s explosion is 1000 days, if the intensity of explosion is indeed follows to the cubic parabola, as it follows from my program, then the intensity of neutrino flux at the 100-th day is L*(R/r)^2 * (100/1000)^3, where L – intensity of solar neutrino flux; R – distance from Earth to Sun; r – radius of the Earth. It is clear, that such flux can easily be registered.
Kasuha wrote:Oh I understand the big red statement now. It means "if there was a neutrino flux, we would register it". That's a good news actually because as far as I know, none of world's neutrino detectors reports anything unusual.
I would not say this, because the time of publication of scientific papers is measured in years; from the other hand, we do not know if there were some online screen about neutrino flux. If you know, please, give me a link.

--------
Here is another interesting link CERN affirms the LHC will start production of strangelets on 11-9.

Kasuha

Post by Kasuha » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:01 pm

MagneticTrap wrote:I would not say this, because the time of publication of scientific papers is measured in years; from the other hand, we do not know if there were some online screen about neutrino flux.
Come on, you know that if there was any significant change to neutrino flow we'd know about it already pretty much as we knew about your beloved supernova's neutrino wave way before official materials were published.
So your statement was just proving you wrong.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Kasuha wrote:Come on, you know that if there was any significant change to neutrino flow we'd know about it already pretty much as we knew about your beloved supernova's neutrino wave way before official materials were published.
So your statement was just proving you wrong.
MagneticTrap wrote:If the duration of Earth’s explosion is 1000 days, if the intensity of explosion is indeed follows to the cubic parabola, as it follows from my program, then the intensity of neutrino flux at the 100-th day is L*(R/r)^2 * (100/1000)^3, where L – intensity of solar neutrino flux; R – distance from Earth to Sun; r – radius of the Earth. It is clear, that such flux can easily be registered.
According to this formula, at the end of the first day the flux of neutrino will be about a half from the Solar flux, which is measured at the Erath orbit; at the end of the tenth day the flux of neutrino from the Earth will be approximately equal to 500 solar fluxes; at the end of the hundredth day the flux of neutrino from the Earth will be approximately equal to 500 000 solar fluxes; at the end of the LAST thousandth day the flux of neutrino from the Earth will be approximately equal to 500 000 000 solar neutrino fluxes.

Interactions of neutrino with the ordinary matter are very rarefied, but nevertheless these interactions occur sometime. Neutrino observatories work just on those rarefied interactions. These rarefied interactions lead to some nuclear reactions and heat output. Consequently, if dangerous droplets were already created, and if their quantity and production rate correspond to supposed ones, then we already would register them, not only by the help of neutrino observatories, but also by the global warming and by the excessive radioactivity of surrounding matter. (I do not connect abnormally hot summer in Russia, Ukraine,.. with the droplets creation, because the rate of temperature growth is quite small and fluctuates.)

Dear people, dreaming about the Earth Explosion, do not be upset, - in a couple of months CERN plans to collide heavy ions, - that is another possibility to create a large variety of droplets of dangerous matter. Physicists will not stop their experiments till they explode the Earth. That is the Law of Biosphere’s Reproduction.

Allan

Post by Allan » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:04 pm

It appears he is really getting desperate now. :mrgreen:

He is sounding more and more like a preacher rather then a supposed physicist. :sleeping-blue:

Allan :lolno:

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:52 pm

OoooOo IVAN !!!!.... Welcome back !!!!!!!

Look at this

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/c ... 00909.html