Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
Allan

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Allan » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi CharmQuark;

Maybe he discovered the error of his ways. :mrgreen:

So now he is ashamed to post back. :scared-yipes:

Allan :think:

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:27 pm

Allan wrote:Hi CharmQuark;

Maybe he discovered the error of his ways. :mrgreen:

So now he is ashamed to post back. :scared-yipes:

Allan :think:
yeah i am thinking this too......I am sure he will be around in Nov for the heavy ion collisions hahaha :problem:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Allan

Post by Allan » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Hi CharmQuark;

I would not hold my breath on that. :mrgreen:

Alllan :sleeping-blue:

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:31 am

I think if i held my breath that long i also wouldn't be here Allan :crazy: hehehe ;)
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Allan

Post by Allan » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:48 pm

My point exactly.

I don't see Ivan returning. :crazy:

Allan :goodman:

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi everyboby!
Here is my commentary to the article CERN faces €250m budget cuts
CERN must be dismissed.
Suicide machines (LHC and other powerful colliders) must be closed. CERN must be dismissed. Nuclear physicists must work at MeV energies. TeV energy collisions can lead to formation of a droplet of dangerous fermionic or bosonic condensate (strangelet or magnetic hole, correspondingly). That will lead to collaptical explosion of our Earth and Sun. Astronomers can see about 15 such explosions in our Galaxy every year.

Do you want to die? There is very great probability that we all are already doomed, if the dangerous droplet is already created and grow somewhere inside the Earth. We’ll be able to know about growing droplet existence, when its mass will be about of 1 kg or couple of orders more. At such mass its neutrino output will be comparable to the output of one nuclear power station. On the next day – ten times more; the next day – hundred times more…

So, fasten your safety belts, - be ready to start into cosmos; be ready to suicidal reproduction of our biosphere.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:21 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IVAN :D

where have you been? are you ok? do you realise how much i have been worried about you :oops: hmmmm I am pleased you have popped in :clap:

Charm

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:40 pm

OMG. Great having you here again, Ivan. We missed you!

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:55 pm

:happy-cheerleaderkid: WELCOME HOME IVAN :happy-wavemulticolor:

Janelouise

Post by Janelouise » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Yay!! Hellooo Ivan. Great to see you again lol. :thumbup: :wave: :clap: :happy-cheerleaderkid: Where you been to matey :whistle:

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:50 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Jane :o

where have you been hiding? seems like years since i heard from you :doh:

Janelouise

Post by Janelouise » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 am

Hey, Emma keep inviting you on my FB but I never see you on there lol.. I've had loads of problems with FB grrrr. I will send you another one..Look out for me :thumbup:

Isen't it lovely to have Ivan back again lol :lol: :D :?

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:25 am

CharmQuark wrote:WELCOME HOME IVAN :happy-wavemulticolor:
Thanks everybody!!!

I wrote yesterday:
...TeV energy collisions can lead to formation of a droplet of dangerous fermionic or bosonic condensate (strangelet or magnetic hole, correspondingly). That will lead to collaptical explosion of our Earth and Sun. Astronomers can see about 15 such explosions in our Galaxy every year.

Do you want to die? There is very great probability that we all are already doomed, if the dangerous droplet is already created and grow somewhere inside the Earth. We’ll be able to know about growing droplet existence, when its mass will be about of 1 kg or couple of orders more. At such mass its neutrino output will be comparable to the output of one nuclear power station. On the next day – ten times more; the next day – hundred times more…

So, fasten your safety belts, - be ready to start into cosmos; be ready to suicidal reproduction of our biosphere.
I'll add now:
If a microscopic magnetic hole is already created, then physicists will register the additional and growing flux of electronic antineutrino from the Earth;
If a microscopic droplet of strange matter is already created, then physicists will register the additional and growing flux of different sorts of neutrino from the Earth.
The most probable moment of registration is approximately the half of total time of droplet’s grow from creation to explosion of Earth, that is from 10^-23 kg to 10^+23 kg.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:09 am

My commentaries to the article Supernova ejects material asymmetrically

Oliver K. Manuel wrote: Eventually this study may help us to understand better the event that produced our solar system.

LHC or another collider will transform our Solar System into a magnetic hole, which will look like the remnants of SN 1987A.

Magnetic hole is dipole and it is connected by electromagnetic forces, which are stronger by 10^36 times than gravity forces of black hole.

It is not excluded that microscopic magnetic hole (or may be a droplet of strange matter) was already created. In this case we all are already doomed to start into cosmos in order to bring the seeds of our biosphere to other star systems.

Anisotropy of gravitational and magnetic fields of magnetic holes.

Oliver K. Manuel wrote: The same energy source causes some stars to explode violently like SN1987A and other stars to generate luminosity,..
No, the sources are different:
transformation of space-time into internal heat of stars is the stellar energy source;
transition of ordinary matter (protons and neutrons) into dark matter, which is a bosonic condensate of magnetic hole or into fermionic condensate of strange stars is the energy source of planetary and stellar explosions.
Such explosion can already been switched in proton-proton collisions at LHC. The intensity of such explosion will exponentially grow. The total time of such explosion can be equal, for example, 100 days or, may be, 1000 days.

The picturesque figure of this article
Image confirms my idea about anisotropic distribution of gravitational and magnetic forces around magnetic hole.

From my page Magnetic Hole. Pictures: Gravitational field of the magnetic hole is anisotropic. Let magnetic field is oriented along the z-axis, then the gravity field will be directed along the plane xOy. This can explain, why the majority of galaxies are flattered, and why the peripheral stars of galaxies have abnormally high velocities. On the next figure
Image we can see the approximate directional diagram of the gravitational (black) and magnetic (blue/red) fields of the magnetic hole.

Anisotropic gravitational field diminishes more slowly with distance as it was in the case of spherical symmetry. It is very probable, that in the centers of many galaxies there are huge magnetic holes. Such huge hole forms the flattered structure of the galaxy, and can eject electrically charged relativistic particles along the hole's axis. The last is possible if the hole is surrounded by the ordinary matter, accreting at hole.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Ivan you really need to stop this.........Now i have been freaked out by you in the past but over the past 4 months i have been doing alot of studying I mean a lot to get over my fear......I really hope one day you will be able to do that same....I think you are a great guy who is just extremely scared of stuff.....you know now i am reading about Black Holes and such are you proud of me? i know the guys are :roll: I want to talk to you one to one but to be honest i do not thing i am confident enough just yet........now i have the bad habit of over thinking things and i think this is your problem...see Ivan at the LHC they are doing something new and excited and that scares people cause we don't know what will happen or what will be found.....in my eyes this is why i love the project so much in fact i am even a little excited incase they do create mini black holes means there are extra dimensions :D woohoo now that i love don't you?

I want to know how this all started Ivan you being so scared.....so i think it's about time you told me?

be well

Charm