Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
Xymox
Site Admin

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Xymox » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:54 pm

I have a suggestion...

Do not use phrases like "Earth will be exploded" and "colaptical explosions". In fact do not use the word explosions at all. These phrases and choices of words immediately make you sound crazy. Use scientific terms like "catastrophic results" or "implosion". "End of the world" is going to cause every credible person to think you are crazy right away.

If you want to be taken seriously you need sound much more like a scientist and be moderate and WAY less dramatic in your use of phrases.

Im not going to comment on any of the "science' your discussing. I am going to wait for a year or so and see what we learn from the LHC. I think we will have a new understanding of physcis and will be better able to address your "science" at that time..

Allan

Post by Allan » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:03 pm

I think you are fighting a losing battle here. Ivan has his mind made up and listens to no one about anything. He will keep up his ranting and raving as long as you allow him to remain here. I have given up reading his drivel. I think it is a waste of my time to even read it now.

I think you are to be admired for your stance on openness but I think Ivan is over the edge in his thinking and should be banned.

Allan

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:47 pm

Apparently someone wondered about magnetic holes even before Ivan thought about it -
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/ ... tion/1985/

Tau
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Tau » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:46 am

Good find, Stephen.
Also from a reliable source: the Naked Scientists. I love them.
- Tau

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:36 am

Apparently someone wondered about magnetic holes even before Ivan thought about it.
Of course. But magnetic hole is not a monopole, but dipole.
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

-------------
LHC: What pilots will save the world, Russian or American?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.phys ... 0351?hl=en#

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:58 am

Ivan's site had had 590,000 entries so far. Impressive.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:08 pm

But I am not satisfied, because people from France and Switzerland do not read my web-cite and of course do not know what magnetic hole is.

Here the geography of readers who visited my web-cite in January 2010.

Russia 1749
Ukraine 366
USA 354
Byelorussia 84
Great Britain 71
Canada 48
Kazakhstan 40
Germany 32
Israel 20
Moldova 17
Estonia 12

France 8

Switzerland 4

spencer

Post by spencer » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Other than that nonsensical MiG, I find this thread entertaining (no offence intended to anyone).

:scared-eek: Enter C.R.A.P. detectors:

There are several varieties of these useful devices.
The following detector seems to fit this thread like a glove.

Shermer's Boundary Detection Kit

1. How reliable is the source of the claim?
2. Has the source often made similar claims?
3. Have the claims been verified by another source?
4. How does this fit with what we know about the world and how it works?
5. Has anyone, including and especially the claimant, gone out of the way to disprove the claim, or has only confirmatory evidence been sought?
6. In the absence of clearly defined proof, does the preponderance of evidence converge to the claimant's conclusion, or a different one?
7. Is the claimant employing the accepted rules of reason and tools of research, or have those been abandoned in favour of others that lead to the desired conclusion?
8. Has the claimant provided a different explanation for the observed phenomena, or is it strictly a process of denying the existing explanation?
9. If the claimant has proferred a new explanation, does it account for as many phenomena as the old explanation?
10. Do the claimant's personal beliefs and biases drive the conclusion, or vice versa?

Pasted from <http://members.autobahn.mb.ca/~het/detector.html>

JAS (Just Another Singularitarian) :scared-shocked:

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:04 pm

I wrote a comment in your guest book.
Last edited by Stephen on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Thank you! :clap: :clap: :clap:
My answer: "If this dramatic prediction (magnetic trap) would occur, do not cry and do not upset, - it has another quite solemn role – our generation would be the seeds of new lives in other stellar systems". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:31 am

Alright, I have a couple more questions for Ivan.

1. From Wikipedia -
Today, the Phaeton hypothesis has been superseded by the accretion model. Most astronomers today believe that the asteroids in the main belt are remnants of the protoplanetary disk, and in this region the incorporation of protoplanetary remnants into the planets was prevented by large gravitational perturbations induced by Jupiter during the formative period of the solar system.

However the hypothesis continues to be advocated by some non-scientists. One notable proponent is Zecharia Sitchin, who has proposed, based on his reading of ancient Sumerian mythology, that the planet known to the Sumerians as Tiamat was destroyed by a rogue planet known as Nibiru. However, his work is widely regarded as pseudoscience.
Do you think the destruction of this hypothetical planet was caused by a magnetic trap? If so, then how do you explain the formation of the asteroid belt?

2. In your model of steady universe, are supernovas not caused by magnetic holes possible? If you say some planets die because of reproduction of biospheres, how can you tell the difference? Because I'm sure you agree that some planets die naturally.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 am

Tale about Emmylou and Orion.

700 000 000 years ago our Solar System was a little smaller than now.
Earth was rounding the Sun at the contemporary orbit of Venues. Phaeton was orbiting the Sun at the contemporary Earth orbit.

The Earth was quite smaller than now. Primitive forms of life – trees, grass, bacteria - were widespread on its surface for already 10 000 000 000 years.

Phaeton was a planet with highly developed biosphere, such as contemporary Earth’s one. Physicists of Phaeton constructed powerful collider and, despite the protests of several citizens of Phaeton, switched it on. As a result several microscopic magnetic holes were created and the planet was exploded.

Magnetic holes were ejected from the Solar System. One of holes flied near the Sun. If the hole would drop at the solar surface, the Sun would undergo the series of novae explosions with a period of about 10 years and, as a result, the Sun would disappear.

The fraction of Phaeton matter, captured and destructed by holes, was about 10%. About 20% percent of Phaetons matter received high velocity and flied away from Solar System forever. About 50% of Phaeton matter had formed the contemporary asteroid belt, which flies now between the orbit of Mars and Jupiter. The rest of mater of exploded planet was captured by Sun and its planets.

Emmylou and Orion who had lived on Phaeton were covered by huge oceanic wave and started the space flight together in one big comet. Water transformed into the frozen foam, as a very thick blanket. The radius of the comet became dozens of times bigger, about 100 kilometers. The fate divided Emmylou and Orion, - she was near the center of comet; he was near the comet’s surface. The temperature near the surface of the comet was about -200C. The temperature in the center of the comet was about 20C. At the time of Phaeton explosion Emmylou was pregnant, from her husband Orion. They both died quickly after the start, but the Emmylou’s embryo did not died. At the state of weightlessness and drastic change of conditions, some embryonic forms of planetary life undergo a transition into another form of life, something like pupa, case-worm or chrysalis…

Thus they flied quite long. Solar system flied through dozens of huge and dense galactic dust clouds. Planets and Sun becomes bigger. Planetary orbits were becoming bigger. Asteroid attained different color image in correspondence to their orbital distance from the Sun. The comet of Emmylou and Orion was captured by the Earth on elliptical orbit. Every comet visit led to further development of Earth’s biosphere. Orion’s DNA dropped on the Earth’s surface hundreds of times with the period of about of hundred years, - the time of comet rotation about the Earth. That did not lead to human origin on the Earth, but it made it closer.

… Explosive panspermia. Darwin. Hoyle. Space Genetics = planetary genetics + comet genetics + Ever Young Universe + structure of space-time-matter...

The time will come (possibly in a month) and the Earth will be exploded by physicists, despite the courts, despite to our appeals. If some of created magnetic hole would be captured by the Sun, the Sun will be finished. But the life in the Universe will not stop. Jupiter and its satellites will fly through the dust clouds of the Galaxy. They will become bigger. In billions years Jupiter will transform into a star and its satellites will become habitable planets. The life in the Universe is eternal.

Some of crudest errors of contemporary science.
1. Big Bang cosmology is a lie. The Universe is eternal.
2. The eternal Universe needs eternal sources of energy. And it has them. Bell paradox explains the cause of the heating of the accelerated rod. Unruh had wrote T=hbar*a/(2*pi*c*k). He lost 4*pi*N ~ 10^21. Hawking make the same error, - his formula, T=hbar*g/(2*pi*c*k) is also incorrect because of absence of 4*pi*N. Corrected Hawking formula describes the luminosity of stars and the extra heat, emitted by planets. So there are no any processes of “black hole evaporation”.
3. Static Universe of Einstein (1919) did have lambda-coefficient. He had said, that it was his biggest error. No! It describes the cause of background radiation and the cause of Universe stability. In order to sustain against a gravity collapse the cosmic background radiation must have the temperature 2.728K. It is observable! Contemporary cosmologists had made the next crude error, - in order to explain the constancy of Hubble constant, they reincarnated lambda-coefficient and invented the ghost unscientific matter: dark energy and dark matter. As a result the vacuum, according to their theories, seams 10^21 harder as it is in reality.
4. Kaluza, Klein, Einstein united the gravity and electromagnetism by introducing 5-dimencional space-time with one short dimension (closed, periodic). In a several years Einstein transformed this idea into the idea of double space, binary vectors. In fact, that is also 5-dimensional space-time but the 5-th dimension in this case has only two points… String theorists reincarnated this idea and computed that at contemporary colliders we can create microscopic black holes. Of course. But they do again forget that the 5-dimensional space unites the gravity and electromagnetism. Electromagnetism in the case of proton is 10^36 times bigger than gravity. So, the micro black holes, which can be created at LHC, will have not only gravitational properties but also electromagnetic properties. That means that the radius of 1 TeV hole would not be 10^-51 m, but 10^-16 m, such as Compton wave-length of proton. That means that the time needed to destroy the whole Earth is measured in hours or days, but not in million of years as physicists of CERN say us.

chriwi
LHCPortal Guru

Post by chriwi » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 am

@magnetictrap:

your text mixes fiction and supposed to be science without clear distiction, so it even may be all fiction.

Or can you state any reasonable source for your story about Phaeton?

beye

Christian
bye

chriwi

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:44 pm

I'm speechless. Ivan, have you ever considered the idea of becoming an author? I'm sure you'll be more appreciated as a fiction writer than as a scientist.
Last edited by Stephen on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:08 pm

chriwi wrote:your text mixes fiction and supposed to be science without clear distiction, so it even may be all fiction.
Phaeton, as a planet, was computed and predicted.
At its place a crowd of asteroids were found.
About a hundred years ago the main hypothesis was the following: “Phaeton was exploded”.

I suppose, then two items appeared:

A. There was no FORCE found, which can explode the whole planet into small peaces, except nuclear explosion of some Earth layers.
B. The nuclear mafia all over the world was interested to conduct tests of nuclear weapon in silence, i.e. without of protests from ordinary people.

That is why the main hypothesis was almost forcedly forgotten and on its place the artificial idea about tidal influence of Jupiter was promoted by nuclear mafia.

Now we know that the FORCE, which can explode the whole planet, is a collaptical explosion, which can by switched by PARTICLE COLLISIONS with energy about 1 TeV. But physicists wrote in the documents about safety of PARTICLE COLLISIONS, that planets do not explode, as if they do not know about the asteroids, which are the remnants of the exploded planet, which could not be exploded, because there is no FORCE, which can explode the planet.

Now you know, that this FORCE can be initiated by PARTICLE COLLISIONS. But you will not be able to prevent the last.

Physicists are very conservative people. CERN will not deny their plans. The Earth will be exploded with probability about 50%. That is the law of biospheres reproduction.

Best wishes and happy flight to remote stars.
Ivan, have you ever considered the idea of becoming an author?
I'll have no time to obtain and drink away the fee.